Saturday Ground

iruhnman630

UPS talks a good game about healthy living while taking actions which adversely affect our mental health.

Saturday ground threatens to take away one of the best stress relief tools for a large number of UPSers.

iruhnman630

Seniority sucks until you have it.

You are more than welcome to find employment elsewhere.
I cannot disagree with the cold-hearted truth of your statement. When it comes to the pitfalls of low seniority I am one of the first to say 'suck it up, buttercup.'

However, even you should be able to recognize there is a problem here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Addendum:

I wish we could get the number 2 seniority driver in the BOG to join Browncafe and share what it's REALLY like to have to work with Dave.

I will have to check tomorrow but I think the number 2 driver actually has more company seniority than me so, yeah, he may not speak too highly of me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS talks a good game about healthy living while taking actions which adversely affect our mental health.

Saturday ground threatens to take away one of the best stress relief tools for a large number of UPSers.

...by replacing it with a day off during the week.....which would allow you to get those errands done that can't be done on the weekend...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I cannot disagree with the cold-hearted truth of your statement. When it comes to the pitfalls of low seniority I am one of the first to say 'suck it up, buttercup.'

However, even you should be able to recognize there is a problem here.

I absolutely agree that there is a problem.

You can do one of two things-----whine about it or suck it up.