Scary world

Hangingon

This is from that magazine referenced by the news story on the front page from the magazine Inspire. the front page of the magazine has one of our planes also.

Bleah I can't save the picture right. It also shows 2 of our PC's at the bottom of the page with an article about what else they plan to do.

001.jpg
001.jpg

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why hasn't ups said anything about this...they are a target for terriorism now and there hasn't been one word.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Why hasn't ups said anything about this...they are a target for terriorism now and there hasn't been one word.

So what is it exactly, you want us to say to you, about being a target for terrorism??

Here - I will help you with the first one everyone else feel free to add yours.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR VEHICLE SECURED AT ALL TIMES.

Johney

So what is it exactly, you want us to say to you, about being a target for terrorism??

So are you saying our planes were not secured at the time of this incident?

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's been mentioned a few times in our center with the disclaimer "we're not supposed to mention this". Do they think we live in a cave? Sadly, the company might have found a safety issue they can't blame on lack of memorizing drivel.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Terrorism has been around forever but this is the first time that I know that ups has been directly involved and from what different groups have been putting on their websites this will continue...so what is ups doing to protect their employees. Its a serious issue dragon,two pilots have already died.ok let's focus on keeping the pc doors secured...all the while the possibility of dangerous packages could already be in the back of the truck...maybe you should try again.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Terrorism has been around forever but this is the first time that I know that ups has been directly involved and from what different groups have been putting on their websites this will continue...so what is ups doing to protect their employees. Its a serious issue dragon,two pilots have already died.ok let's focus on keeping the pc doors secured...all the while the possibility of dangerous packages could already be in the back of the truck...maybe you should try again.

Ok spyboy, I know you have the inside track on how the plane crashed last month......would you and the boys and girls at the three letter puzzle palace (not UPS) please explain to us everyday joe's, what it is you would like us to do in order to protect the employees against the terrorism.

Ok spyboy, I know you have the inside track on how the plane crashed last month......would you and the boys and girls at the three letter puzzle palace (not UPS) please explain to us everyday joe's, what it is you would like us to do in order to protect the employees against the terrorism.
Stop production harassment.
Treat employees with dignity and respect.
Don't violate the contract.
Also offer a buyout for Teamster employees with 30 years of service at around 100k!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your in mgmt and are suppose to keep the best interests of your employees in mind at all times...right ...its not unreasable to know what precautions ups is doing to protect employees. I'm not trying to had a tit for tat here...its a reasonable question. Are you saying that the plane that crashed was mechanical in dubaui??