Scavengers - What have you found...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I found a FedEx box on a freeway on-ramp that had fallen off a W700's bumper. Full of jewelry. And, yes, I turned it in. Have found a few bills over the years and a few sets of keys.
Hmm. I'm an honest person but I might have a struggle with that one. Finders keepers, losers weepers and all.

Awakened you have...

Dispatch had me drop it off at a nearby Express station as a courtesy.Dint know those things are worth about 1500 each,so they said.I should have put them on eBay :).

Sold to the highest bidder!
Money talks and BS walks.
It's unfortunate for me, but I believe money isn't everything.
Without a strong moral foundation, personal accountability and integrity, you really have nothing. Just an empty shell, looking for the next score.
Dog eat dog TEXAS!!! Yee haw!
Why hold yourself accountable when you can just point fingers and put the blame on someone else. Great business algorithm America!

Good news though....
On the morning news today, I heard that we're now selling weapons to our good friends in Vietnam. Apparently we lost our accounts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Dammit Bobby!!!

meh.ro3567.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Sold to the highest bidder!
Money talks and BS walks.
It's unfortunate for me, but I believe money isn't evetything.
Without a strong moral foundation, personal accountability and integrity, you really have nothing. Just an empty shell, looking for the next score.
Dog eat dog TEXAS!!! Yee haw!
Why hold yourself accountable when you can just point fingers and put the blame on someone else. Great business algorithm America!

Good news though....
On the morning news today, I heard that we're now selling weapons to our good friends in Vietnam. Apparently we lost our accounts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Dammit Bobby!!!

View attachment 82156
Only the South though

Awakened you have...

This one time, I found a bunch of souls in a trash can, while doing charity work at a museum. Right before Thanksgiving too. I said, "let's save these souls. Do it for the spirit of the Christmas season!"
671385227eed5108e8.jpg.cf.jpg

whenIgetthere

I found a FedEx box on a freeway on-ramp that had fallen off a W700's bumper. Full of jewelry. And, yes, I turned it in. Have found a few bills over the years and a few sets of keys.

This one I didn't find, but was at a delivery one day and the person asked me to take this package with me. It was a ground package, so I told I cannot take ground packages. She said it wasn't a pickup, but rather a package she saw fall off the ground truck while she was driving to work, out the back of a truck with the rear door opened. I took it, wrote in marker on the package found after falling off a ground truck, and left it with the ground pick up at the station.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
20160512_183444.jpg

Recently, I got me a pair of weathered real redwood chairs, not crappy wayfair wicker chairs that the customer purchased to replace them.

I said the same thing, "what are u going to do with those old chairs? " and wham, unlisted pickup for my home.

Sidenote, do i keep the petina and just shellac over it or use a stain~ sealer to prolong their longevity?

Ive picked up perfectly good bikes n trikes with a flat tire.... hmm, got a flat? Just buy a new bike, lol

Ill keep the ones i will use and fix~ donate the rest that still have life in them. Its such a waste to end up in a landfill

OrioN

20160509_132736.jpg

Thought this had a flat tire, but it's holding air!

So what if it's hot pink? A few cans of flat black spray paint from wally mart should turn it into a proper man cart
20160509_132812.jpg

Just gotta find a portable sandblaster first ...

OrioN

I've tried to get my teenage daughter to do some labor, by hauling the grass clippings to the curb... but " it'll mess up my manicure! "

(I fear for their future when they don't have good work ethics)

I also get a lawnmower or two as well to keep my current sears mower operating. Cheap plastic wheels get brittle over time due to sun oxidation & ill get the extra air filter n spark plug from the made- in- China briggs n stratton engine

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
This one I didn't find, but was at a delivery one day and the person asked me to take this package with me. It was a ground package, so I told I cannot take ground packages. She said it wasn't a pickup, but rather a package she saw fall off the ground truck while she was driving to work, out the back of a truck with the rear door opened. I took it, wrote in marker on the package found after falling off a ground truck, and left it with the ground pick up at the station.
It was probably a massive stinky.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I did in fact find 3 wallets over the years. The last one, the guy met me to retrieve it at a Chicago dog type of place I ate at yesterday for the first time. I was training a driver, and told him the story.