Scratching your route

Oh WTH, that’s awesome. An hour is too long. 10-15 minutes to eat and the rest is just picking my nose until the meal requirement is satisfied.
Some drivers still taking our because they don't want to have more work. I'll take my 30 minutes and if you give me more work then I get paid more but I still got done at the same time

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Some drivers still taking our because they don't want to have more work. I'll take my 30 minutes and if you give me more work then I get paid more but I still got done at the same time
Yep. I usually save 30 minutes till the end of my shift. So I have to stay, unpaid, just to satisfy meal when I could be going home 30 minutes earlier or stick around and get 30 more minutes on the clock.

Poop Head

Judge me.
They should have it so if RGs dont wanna take a lunch, fine, but then let other guys take that time and add it on to their lunch.

Yep. I usually save 30 minutes till the end of my shift. So I have to stay, unpaid, just to satisfy meal when I could be going home 30 minutes earlier or stick around and get 30 more minutes on the clock.
I take my lunch late going to take my 30 minutes I'm getting at the point my career where that really feels good

21Savage

You better check again.
There is a list of people that are working through their lunch cuz it shows up on a report
If you do not put your lunch in then you have another problem
What problem? management isn't going to discipline their runners for lunch violations.

My point was that you can still punch out without a lunch on 3.0.

That's not a lie.

What problem? management isn't going to discipline their runners for lunch violations.

That's not a lie.
Everything shows up on a report my friend.
You screw up once or twice with them,then throw the back at you for you not working as directed and not taking one
But y'all do what you want to do.

Last edited:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

That's not a lie.
They do here, man. I’m in feeders but I’ve been called into the office more than once for forgetting I had 10 minutes of meal left to burn.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Everything shows up on a report my friend.
The screw up once or twice in with them throw the back at you for you not working against the direct and taking that one
But y'all do what you want to do.
THE 224 Mafia only cares about end times being accurate...

tenor.gif

JustDeliverIt

When you bid your route You have the option of picking 30 or 60

Last contract the BA came around to all the drivers with a scrap of paper. We voted if we wanted 30 or 45 minute lunch (45 was the standard here). Majority voted for 30 so I believe they put in our supplemental that package drivers lunch is now 30 minutes, feeders/22.2/22.3 stayed at 45 minutes. A few old timers bitched and still take 45 (who cares, they aren't getting paid) but most of us went to 30.

I agree with @Yeet , if I'm at work then I want to be getting paid. Even with 30 minutes, I eat, call the wife and still have more than enough time.