Sean Obrien $45000 to Trump????

HarryWarden

Bro, if you tell me that we are not doing the right thing for America, I agree. If you tell me Demorats are the best for America, I will disagree.
I simply said domestic oil drilling is at an all time high for America right now. Are you turning into @DriveInDriveOut and hitting the down thumb button on provable facts you don’t like? I hope not

The big package

More and More union members are supporting Republicans and President Trump ( like the police unions did last election) because they are educating themselves on the Democrats lack of caring ( other than your vote ) . Example, auto workers losing jobs to EVS because of Bidens dictatorship on EVS . Also police getting 0 support from their own local government in the inter cities. Sean O'Brien is seeing the threat of union job loss in the future if things don't change soon !!!

HarryWarden

More and More union members are supporting Republicans and President Trump ( like the police unions did last election) because they are educating themselves on the Democrats lack of caring ( other than your vote ) . Example, auto workers losing jobs to EVS because of Bidens dictatorship on EVS . Also police getting 0 support from their own local government in the inter cities. Sean O'Brien is seeing the threat of union job loss in the future if things don't change soon !!!
Any union member voting for Republican is manipulated or ignorant. Republican politicians are actively campaigning on weakening union membership

It’s baffling to me how so many people on here are voting against their own interests, saying democrats don’t care, when republican politicians are saying to your face they don’t like unions, and Republican states are voting in anti union laws

"If you come to South Carolina, the cost of doing
business is going to be low here. We are going to make
sure that you have a loyal, willing workforce, and we are
going to continue to be one of the lowest union-
participation states in the country."
-Nikki Haley

"We discourage any companies that have unions from
wanting to come to South Carolina because we don't
want to taint the water" -Nikki Haley

"I will continue to be a union-buster, because every time
you see me on national TV busting the unions, another
CEO calls". -Nikki Haley

*During the UAW strike, Biden was the first president in
60 years to come out publicly on the side of the union.*

Meanwhile, Trump speaking to the UAW.. "You should
not pay your dues because they're selling you to hell.
You're going to be going to hell. You're not going to
have any jobs. All those cars are going to be made in
China”

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Any union member voting for Republican is manipulated or ignorant. Republican politicians are actively campaigning on weakening union membership

It’s baffling to me how so many people on here are voting against their own interests, saying democrats don’t care, when republican politicians are saying to your face they don’t like unions, and Republican states are voting in anti union laws

-Nikki Haley

CEO calls". -Nikki Haley

China”
He isn't wrong about the cars, where are the parts made, china, who is biden opening the ev market to, China, the uaw sold their members down the tube, and right to work is geared towards the state unions more so then private ones

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

-Nikki Haley

CEO calls". -Nikki Haley

China”

Talk’s Cheap…Most of the billionaires doing business in America today are high end supporters of the Democratic machine.

and they are totally against Collective Bargaining… period

We have a better chance with Trump because he is a populist…far more transparent than Joe, most of us Union Folk can spot them a mile away…

Biden is far more likely to start WW3 if he gets a second term…get the big picture…

The big package

-Nikki Haley

CEO calls". -Nikki Haley

China”
It is baffling to me how brainwashed some people are to the Democratic party ! They will do or say whatever they have to to get a vote and then after that they could care less about you ! Just ask the people in Hawaii and Ohio ! The American workers and citizens have been put on the back burner as per usual and many large companies are beginning the layoff tens of thousands of workers ! The priority now is illegal immigrants ! The question is are the people smart enough to realize it and change course ! I guess November will tell the story !

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is baffling to me how brainwashed some people are to the Democratic party ! They will do or say whatever they have to to get a vote and then after that they could care less about you ! Just ask the people in Hawaii and Ohio ! The American workers and citizens have been put on the back burner as per usual and many large companies are beginning the layoff tens of thousands of workers ! The priority now is illegal immigrants ! The question is are the people smart enough to realize it and change course ! I guess November will tell the story !
Some habits die hard. Today's Democratic Party is drastically different from the party of our Grandparents.

Ghost in the Darkness

We're you better off in 16-20 than 20-24. Most people who are honest will admit that there isn't any comparison. Teamsters have been a union for a long time with no threat of going away and it doesn't matter which party held the presidency or congress or senate. What matters is the economic state of the country.

Over70irregs

Talk’s Cheap…Most of the billionaires doing business in America today are high end supporters of the Democratic machine.

and they are totally against Collective Bargaining… period

We have a better chance with Trump because he is a populist…far more transparent than Joe, most of us Union Folk can spot them a mile away…

Biden is far more likely to start WW3 if he gets a second term…get the big picture…
🤔

Box Ox

Charley... I feel you. I dislike Trump and MAGAism as much as anyone does, but politics is a protection racket. The union is betting on both horses in this race. If Trump is elected the IBT hopes that their financial support of the Republican Party will translate to an unwillingness of the GOP to act against the interests of the union. That's all this is. O'Brien knows Trump isn't exactly in love with labor. This is protection money.

It’s an intelligent move by the union. The union sees that the Democrats are sticking with the guy who can barely string a sentence together and is deciding to hedge its bets in case Trump defeats him.