secret service

menotyou

bella amicizia
Read "Killing Kennedy" by Bill O'Reilly. Great book, and you'll learn how the SS protected him in many ways.
I will. I have heard it's a great read. Thanks. :bigsmile2: I will stop at the Library tomorrow and see if it's in.

Yes, people do still use the library. lol!

moreluck

golden ticket member
In Kennedy's time there was no internet and "Instant news". No eyes in the skies!!

We were in the dark mostly and it was Saint John friend. Kennedy to us!!

M

MenInBrown

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!! Jesus, when Kennedy was President, they used to bring him hookers. You guys are desperate for anything you can hang Obama with.

wrong because if Obama had hookers Id probably like him...haha

moreluck

golden ticket member
How many guys do you know who belong to a private gay bath house spa ?? Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.

More like Travolta.....see ?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
How many guys do you know who belong to a private gay bath house spa ?? Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.

More like Travolta.....see ?

So you are saying Travolta is gay? And that matters, why? Is that as bad as being Muslim? Or Scientologist? Or Mormon?

Is this about Romney's bullying gays? Did you actually pay the $7/month to subscribe to the source?

This is the story my friend is alluding to:

HOMOBAMANGINA aka Obama Member of Chicago Gay Man’s Club | TRUST CHRIST OR GO TO HELL!

gayday-by-bob-keyser4.jpg

I love intelligent discourse.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, Travolta is gay.....and that's OK, but it's not fair to Kelly.

Obama also takes dips in the male pond. Michelle is just a front. How many of your friends have a lifetime membership to a gay bath house ??? Huh, how many???

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Yes, Travolta is gay.....and that's OK, but it's not fair to Kelly.

Obama also takes dips in the male pond. Michelle is just a front. How many of your friends have a lifetime membership to a gay bath house ??? Huh, how many???

The source for this, please? When I see it on ABC (a Disney owned, right leaning network), I'll pay attention. It won't change my mind, though. It will only re-enforce the worst outcome I can envision for OUR country. Being gay is not a crime, nor is being non-Christian. It doesn't matter, and when it does, I fear for all of our futures.

This is really silly. Laughing is the only proper response.