Senator Kennedy Investigating Ups Corrupton

S

saintteamo

AS reported by James Earls ,the author Of the "BIG BROWN LIE" senator Kennedy Is investigating UPS corruption. Mgmnt as well as hourly are invited to send letters documenting ups corruption to the senator in washington dc.IT's about time that the squeaky cklean facade that hides the real ups is exposed to public scrutiny.

U

upsace

Is this the same Senator Kennedy that drove his mistress off a bridge, left her to die, tried to hide it by not reporting it and then tried to lie his way out of it?????
He sounds like a great one to be investigating corruption on someone else. Something smells fishy.

R

retired

Could this be just another internet self promotion scheme by the author to sell a few more copies of his wacko book to internet board users? This crazy rumor has about as much credibility as your statement that you challenge Eskew to a debate on 60 minutes.

I find it interesting that both you and the author of that book are exploiting the boards to promote sales of the merchandise that goes along with the sensational rumors that you post.

(Message edited by retired on September 09, 2002)

(Message edited by retired on September 09, 2002)

T

thedrooler

ace

Yes, this is the same guy who thought Oldsmobiles were submarines. What a sackless scumbag.

Drooler

M

my2cents

upsace,

I crack up when I hear Ted Kennedy is on an alleged ethics investigation. Locals refer to the spot where Ted (I'm thinking about myself) Kennedy drove the car off Dike's Bridge as the "Kennedy carwash." How this guy stays in as a Senator is simply beyond my comprehension. Additionally, "The Big Brown Lie" is one of the worst books I have ever read in my life.

M

michael

As I have said before, if no one even acknowleged this maroon, it would go away.

S

saintteamo

Due to being almost totally infested with brainwashed cult like ups mgmt this forum is a waste of mine and thier time. Last post. On to raising funds for the bumper stic ker campaigns etc.

D

deliver_man

this forum is a waste of mine and thier time. Last post.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

D

dammor

Saint
As I have said before, forget the bumper stickers. Just get a magic marker and write "I Am An Idiot" right across your forehead.

S

saintteamstupid

$ pRTd b jmʧ îl$ ,th THR friend tH "bG bRw " $t֮ K VtGTG p RRpT. MGMt $ Wl ç Hl î vTd t lTt뮧 mtG p$ Rt T th $tR wçhgT .T'$ t Tm tHT th qK Kl fd tHt Hʧ th p Χ $ t pb T.

S

saintteamstupid

d 2 b' lm0$t t0tll phztd w/ bw$hd klt lk p$ mgmt d$ ph0m $ w$t 0f m d thʮ tm. l$t p0$t. 0 2 $' fd$ ph0 d bmpʮ $t kʮ kmpg$ t.

A

archibald

HE IS RIGHT, BILL CLINTON IS GOING TO ASSIST HIM WITH THE MORALS AND INTEGRITY PART OF THE INVESTIGATION.I HEAR THEY MAY USE THE CEO'S AT ENRON AND TYCO TO HELP WHILE THEIR AT IT, THEY ARE CURRENTLY NEEDING WORK.

U

upsdude

Are we talking about the same Teddy" ??

Don't let him give you a ride home!

U

upslocal480

Anyone of you see the movie about Jimmy Hoffa and then his biography after that on the discovery channel? Or was it the history channel? Anyhow....From what I remember seeing in both programs it seems that the Kenndedy family has always had a beef with the IBT and now are adding UPS as well.

T

tieguy

You actually believe things you read on internet message boards. Use your head.

U

upslocal480

Ok lets all be real here....All companys and unions have corruption within them so why pretend to be shocked about UPS being accused? The Kennedys by no means are perfect either though. LOL. Still...I'd like to see how this turns out.

W

workinman

There will be no turn out because there is no investigation! Especially one by ol' teddy boy! wake up....hello!?!