Sexual Harrasment

PMSair

Just what kind of support can I expect from HR and the Union for Sexual Harassment due to Sexual orientation. I know what the handbook says by I have learned in life the handbook never really covers the truth of the matter

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just what kind of support can I expect from HR and the Union for Sexual Harassment due to Sexual orientation. I know what the handbook says by I have learned in life the handbook never really covers the truth of the matter

might need some more info...who is harassing you mgt or hourly, are you male or female....

Every spring when I break out the shorts I really feel uncomfortable and sexually harassed. Plus this year I'm in really good shape and I've lost twenty pounds. So it will be traumatic.

steward71

keep good noted no who, what,where, How and why. Don't forget the date and the time. Good notes do all the talking they cannot dismiss the facts. if you go to HR with nothing they will say they will investigated, if you go with the facts then they cannot just close the door.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I have yet to see any reported instance of sexual harassment tolerated in my location. Do like the others said and document everything. Several people, from hourly to upper-level management are out and the company seems to be very accepting.

upserr1

Always keep a tape recorder going won't be a legal stand to take because most courts won't let that in unless you tell somebody they are being recorded but a good lawyer will know what to do with such evidence

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Every spring when I break out the shorts I really feel uncomfortable and sexually harassed. Plus this year I'm in really good shape and I've lost twenty pounds. So it will be traumatic.

You might want to stop keeping that safety bananna in your front pocket.

packageguy

Once it's reported to HR , they will not waste anytime. they cannot drop the ball. If supervisors know about this and did nothing they will be in trouble also. From what I hear it's zero tolerace.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I actually had a female employee making unwanted sexual advances toward me. Sent me all kinds of text and pics trying to lure me in. She the tried to bribe me that she was going to tell them I was harrassing her if i didn't sleep with her. I told her to go ahead cause I would be more than happy to show them all the pictures she sent me, including ones of her in her browns showing me her breast in a bathroom mirror while on the clock. She stopped those accusations pretty quick. But I also made my boss aware of the situation incase she tried to proceed any further with her threats. And just in case, I still have her pics if she ever decides to pull that crap. No newer employee is going to throw away my 17.5 years. I can do that plenty well enough on my own.

Cliff notes: keep all evidence just in case.

I actually had a female employee making unwanted sexual advances toward me. Sent me all kinds of text and pics trying to lure me in. She the tried to bribe me that she was going to tell them I was harrassing her if i didn't sleep with her. I told her to go ahead cause I would be more than happy to show them all the pictures she sent me, including ones of her in her browns showing me her breast in a bathroom mirror while on the clock. She stopped those accusations pretty quick. But I also made my boss aware of the situation incase she tried to proceed any further with her threats. And just in case, I still have her pics if she ever decides to pull that crap. No newer employee is going to throw away my 17.5 years. I can do that plenty well enough on my own.

Was she hot??

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Always keep a tape recorder going won't be a legal stand to take because most courts won't let that in unless you tell somebody they are being recorded but a good lawyer will know what to do with such evidence

Thats a good way to lose your job. Recording devises are not allowed in UPS facilities.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

Wanna share?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Worry not 407.
I found the twenty pounds you lost. Have developed a little overhang above the belt line. Will have to order some new, larger shorts through the feeder department so I can tuck in those pounds.

Worry not 407.
I found the twenty pounds you lost. Have developed a little overhang above the belt line. Will have to order some new, larger shorts through the feeder department so I can tuck in those pounds.

If you don't have high cholesterol go low carb for a month and you to can be a stud also.