Sexual Harrasment

mva1985

Just what kind of support can I expect from HR and the Union for Sexual Harassment due to Sexual orientation. I know what the handbook says by I have learned in life the handbook never really covers the truth of the matter

First I am a union steward and I have had to deal with this issue with a member. I am going to assume you are a union member. As others have mentioned you should take notes and report this issue to the local union hall. NOT to management (at first). The first thing that management will want to do is fire the person. Maybe that is what you are looking for, I'm not sure.

Report it to the local and they should call the member in and resolve the problem without them losing their job. If the local does not act on it I guess then report it to management which will usually result in the employee being fired.

You don't deserve to be treated this way but Teamsters need to handle their own problems in house whenever possible.

If you need to please feel free to send me a PM.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If you don't have high cholesterol go low carb for a month and you to can be a stud also.
Used to always go on the Adkins Diet for a few weeks this time of year to shed the excess winter weight. Could shed 20lbs in about 4 weeks. However, this year at my annual physical exam, my cholesterol hit 300. Doc put me on meds to help lower it and advised against the no carb diet.
Will have to do it the hard way now. I'm the idiot who goes on the 2 mile run during lunch break now.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They have to frisk ya to catch ya. Cover your ass. Who would have guessed that I have a story from my center?:funny:

"Natasha" was a single loader/casual. "Boris" was a married driver. "Natasha" was next in line for full-time bid package car. "Natasha" showed "Boris" her new toys, her ta-ta's. An admirer had purchased them for her, as she told me. "Boris" thought it would be a grand idea to show "Natasha" his family jewels. ("Boris" and the family were big church-goers.) "Natasha" ran to management and claimed harassment. center manager(at the time) told "Boris" that if UPS looked into the allegation, his family would be notified. "Boris" resigned. "Natasha" is a full-time driver at UPS today. I witnessed basic facts of the event as I work there and have for years. "Boris" was a nice guy, and it was too bad. I realize he isn't innocent, but he was a spider in a web. No one talked to "Natasha" for a long time.

rod

Retired 22 years
They have to frisk ya to catch ya. Cover your ass. Who would have guessed that I have a story from my center?:funny:

"Natasha" was a single loader/casual. "Boris" was a married driver. "Natasha" was next in line for full-time bid package car. "Natasha" showed "Boris" her new toys, her ta-ta's. An admirer had purchased them for her, as she told me. "Boris" thought it would be a grand idea to show "Natasha" his family jewels. ("Boris" and the family were big church-goers.) "Natasha" ran to management and claimed harassment. center manager(at the time) told "Boris" that if UPS looked into the allegation, his family would be notified. "Boris" resigned. "Natasha" is a full-time driver at UPS today. I witnessed basic facts of the event as I work there and have for years. "Boris" was a nice guy, and it was too bad. I realize he isn't innocent, but he was a spider in a web. No one talked to "Natasha" for a long time.
warning---adult stuff
http://youtu.be/6oeV_7AB33s

themidge

Used to always go on the Adkins Diet for a few weeks this time of year to shed the excess winter weight. Could shed 20lbs in about 4 weeks. However, this year at my annual physical exam, my cholesterol hit 300. Doc put me on meds to help lower it and advised against the no carb diet.
Will have to do it the hard way now. I'm the idiot who goes on the 2 mile run during lunch break now.

Do the no carb, look into bodyopus or the anabolic diet. Improves cholesterol believe or not...doctors are not all they think they are.

Bristol Brown

I actually had a female employee making unwanted sexual advances toward me. Sent me all kinds of text and pics trying to lure me in. She the tried to bribe me that she was going to tell them I was harrassing her if i didn't sleep with her. I told her to go ahead cause I would be more than happy to show them all the pictures she sent me, including ones of her in her browns showing me her breast in a bathroom mirror while on the clock. She stopped those accusations pretty quick. But I also made my boss aware of the situation incase she tried to proceed any further with her threats. And just in case, I still have her pics if she ever decides to pull that crap. No newer employee is going to throw away my 17.5 years. I can do that plenty well enough on my own.

Cliff notes: keep all evidence just in case.

I think its only fair you show the breast photo, you can use photoshop to blank out her face.