Sexual Harrasment

themidge

That's not good to advise someone to do something against their doctor's advice.

Yeah you're right he's going to drop dead from my advice, doctor's aren't as educated on nutrition as you or they think...the two diets I recommended are written by doctorate holders so you're right they must be worthless. The diets actually improve cholesterol, my bloodwork proves it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yeah you're right he's going to drop dead from my advice, doctor's aren't as educated on nutrition as you or they think...the two diets I recommended are written by doctorate holders so you're right they must be worthless. The diets actually improve cholesterol, my bloodwork proves it.

Listen, More is right on the one. No matter how correct you might be about these diets, it is ill advised to advise someone to go against their doctor's orders. I realize there are some doctors who are buffoons. But, you don't know if that doctor is. Maybe telling him to take these diets to his doctor to see what he thinks might be better advice to give. Sometimes medication is a last resort. I think most pills could be taken off the market in exchange for people doing a natural alternative. The pharmaceutical companies are taking complete advantage of the American public. But, the natural path had to be done with your doctor's guidance.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I thought that also until I noticed my dm recording with his iphone whats good for management is good for us​

UPS property is monitored with sound and video....so it seems redundant that the DM would be doing those things. However, maybe there was a weak or dead spot/gap in the evidence area that the DM needed to fill? ;D

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
UPS property is monitored with sound and video....so it seems redundant that the DM would be doing those things. However, maybe there was a weak or dead spot/gap in the evidence area that the DM needed to fill? ;D

Or (for some reason) he was feeling threatened by his employer.:surprised:

Dustyroads

In our center, sexual harassment in the workplace is the surest way to get fired and having it stick. We once had this driver who had been fired for everything, but always survived the hearings. His "Pittsburg" file was six inches thick. However, sexual harassment cost him his job, no appeals, no do-overs. Sexual harassment in the workplace is illegal. The company is quite serious about this, they could face serious consequences from the EEOC, and failure to respond to accusations of sexual harassment leave the company open to major lawsuits. It's not a funny game.

upserr1

so its ok for them to monitor us but we get protect our rights?

ymelord

Re: Sexual Harrasment
I actually had a female employee making unwanted sexual advances toward me. Sent me all kinds of text and pics trying to lure me in. She the tried to bribe me that she was going to tell them I was harrassing her if i didn't sleep with her. I told her to go ahead cause I would be more than happy to show them all the pictures she sent me, including ones of her in her browns showing me her breast in a bathroom mirror while on the clock. She stopped those accusations pretty quick. But I also made my boss aware of the situation incase she tried to proceed any further with her threats. And just in case, I still have her pics if she ever decides to pull that crap. No newer employee is going to throw away my 17.5 years. I can do that plenty well enough on my own.

Cliff notes: keep all evidence just in case.
Post her pic's be a good union brother

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I saw most of the videos that they "had" on our former co-worker, most of it was me or the top of the outside of the shuttle car.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I once had a female co-worker who just always had to get her way. When I objected she threaten to call in a sexual harrasment on me. I called before she did to tell them that she would be calling.

clueless

I have no problem recording anything that might jeopardize me, and/or a situation I might have to protect myself from.

Make sure you're not in a two-party consent state, otherwise you could be in more trouble than the person you're trying to catch with the evidence.

PMSair

Just what kind of support can I expect from HR and the Union for Sexual Harassment due to Sexual orientation. I know what the handbook says by I have learned in life the handbook never really covers the truth of the matter

Thank you for your help, I got the information I needed per PM's , The issue is now resolved. I did find out that there are many types of sexual harassment that I just didn't understand, I mean I can understand putting your hands on someone is a sexual way, but even constant ribbing and jokes also count as harrasment things i thought were minor are taken very seriously.

I did find this out its better to go to an outside source and report it first like the labor board before going to HR and outside report docent allow the company to sweep things under the table.

Anyway thanks for your help