SFA Posters

quadro

It's amazing that an employee can be as completely satisfied with FedEx as you are...really amazing. As in unbelievable.
I never said I was completely satisfied with FedEx but again, you like to put words in people's mouths. Is that on your list of union instructions?

LTFedExer

I never said I was completely satisfied with FedEx but again, you like to put words in people's mouths. Is that on your list of union instructions?
A lot (I won't say most, because I don't know ALL of them) of couriers go their whole career with FedEx and never have any of the problems MrFedEx claims most couriers have. But, he doesn't know any of them.

Quadro, have you seen my sig? It explains everything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A lot (I won't say most, because I don't know ALL of them) of couriers go their whole career with FedEx and never have any of the problems MrFedEx claims most couriers have. But, he doesn't know any of them.

Sheep aren't very smart. They move in herds and always do what they are told. They graze, get sheared, and lead mindless and unthinking lives. It explains everything.

quadro

Sheep aren't very smart. They move in herds and always do what they are told. They graze, get sheared, and lead mindless and unthinking lives. It explains everything.
And yet you want people to be sheep and follow you. I think that's what exposes you most as a union plant.

quadro

Precisely. As I've said before, I have absolutely no issues with someone choosing FedEx or Union. That's their right to do so. I also think discussing the issues is good for both sides as it reveals the pros and cons. MFE though only wants to dictate the pro-union and anti-FedEx views and as soon as anyone says "yes, but" they are automatically labeled a corporate apologist, a FedEx plant, etc, etc. The fact that MFE won't engage in meaningful discussion is very telling of his agenda.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And yet you want people to be sheep and follow you. I think that's what exposes you most as a union plant.

I could care less who follows me and who doesn't. That's not my purpose. My only reason to have ever posted is to expose FedEx for the hypocritical sham that it is. I also don't care if anyone joins a union...that's up to them, but it's pretty clear where my sympathies lie. If the Teamsters would like to send me a check, that would be great, but I'm not on a payroll like you are. Keep trying, OK? Maybe you and LT FedExer can form a Sheep Squadron of FedEx supporters. Bahhhhhh.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Precisely. As I've said before, I have absolutely no issues with someone choosing FedEx or Union. That's their right to do so. I also think discussing the issues is good for both sides as it reveals the pros and cons. MFE though only wants to dictate the pro-union and anti-FedEx views and as soon as anyone says "yes, but" they are automatically labeled a corporate apologist, a FedEx plant, etc, etc. The fact that MFE won't engage in meaningful discussion is very telling of his agenda.

Your definition of "meaningful discussion" means agreeing with you, which seldom happens. When I find something good about FedEx, I'll post it, but that's difficult to do. My only agenda is education and useful information. If you'd like to write to the Teamsters and tell them to send me a check, I'll gladly cash it. But that's not going to happen, because I've criticized Hoffa and the Teamsters many times for their inaction and lack of leadership on this forum. Check your facts and get back to me when you know what you're talking about.

quadro

Your definition of "meaningful discussion" means agreeing with you, which seldom happens.
Riiiiight. I don't care whether people agree with me or not. If I did I wouldn't post here.
When I find something good about FedEx, I'll post it, but that's difficult to do. My only agenda is education and useful information.
And yet when I post something that is useful and educational, I'm a FedEx apologist.
If you'd like to write to the Teamsters and tell them to send me a check, I'll gladly cash it. But that's not going to happen, because I've criticized Hoffa and the Teamsters many times for their inaction and lack of leadership on this forum. Check your facts and get back to me when you know what you're talking about.
I know what I'm talking about but as I've shown recently you apparently don't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Riiiiight. I don't care whether people agree with me or not. If I did I wouldn't post here.

And yet when I post something that is useful and educational, I'm a FedEx apologist.

I know what I'm talking about but as I've shown recently you apparently don't.

You don't know squat, unless it serves the needs of FedEx, and then you're a useful tool for them. I bet they wish they had a thousand just like you out there blowing smoke.

quadro

You don't know squat, unless it serves the needs of FedEx, and then you're a useful tool for them. I bet they wish they had a thousand just like you out there blowing smoke.
If I don't know squat, how is it that I've proven you wrong so much recently?

quadro

You haven't proven anything except your willingness to be a stooge for FedEx.
Well I've proven that you don't like being told you're wrong when you're wrong. I've proven you don't know as much as you claim about FedEx. I've proven that you are bound and determined to use a double standard when you post. I've proven that you are more than willing to give inappropriate advice when you don't have all the facts.

What more would you like me to prove?

I don't make the policies nor do I enact Federal legislation. If you don't understand them then educate yourself on them and we can have a meaningful discussion.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well I've proven that you don't like being told you're wrong when you're wrong. I've proven you don't know as much as you claim about FedEx. I've proven that you are bound and determined to use a double standard when you post. I've proven that you are more than willing to give inappropriate advice when you don't have all the facts.

What more would you like me to prove?

I don't make the policies nor do I enact Federal legislation. If you don't understand them then educate yourself on them and we can have a meaningful discussion.

Really? I guess you must be the second coming of Perry Mason. Slap yourself on the back again, OK?