TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Not an insecurity, simply a statement of fact. A man without a beard is a lot more likely to be mistaken for a woman than a man with a beard. Just like a woman with a beard is more likely to be mistaken for a man. I just brought it up because you said to stop being a woman and shave, when shaving makes you look more womanly than having a beard, just a little humorous irony. I fully support your right to have a clean-shaven face, just wish people on the other side of the argument felt the same way about those of us who prefer to have facial hair. There really is no objective argument in favor of shaving, so the whole thing is absurd.

Soooo when you were clean shaven you were hit on by a dude? Did he give a reach around at least for the trouble?

old levi's

blank space
While we’re on shaving subject trim that up nice and tight around your unit it looks like you’ve added an inch or two

Landscaping 101- Trimming the bushes around your deck will make the deck appear larger. Neighbors will comment "Have you see the size of Bill's deck, it might be the largest deck in the neighborhood."

john chesney

Landscaping 101- Trimming the bushes around your deck will make the deck appear larger. Neighbors will comment "Have you see the size of Bill's deck, it might be the largest deck in the neighborhood."
I DONT care how big my deck looks I DO care how big my dick looks. I’m 57 I need all the help I can get. That thing ain’t what it used to be

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Soooo when you were clean shaven you were hit on by a dude? Did he give a reach around at least for the trouble?

b30.jpg

Like I said, no objective argument in favor of shaving. Thanks for helping support my point.

Last edited:

john chesney

I wouldn’t mind being hit on by a dude. It probably means your looking good. I would either say I’m not interested or I just retired and I’m looking to try some new things. Matter of fact I’m going to check my bucket list I can’t remember if that is on there

Indecisi0n

I wouldn’t mind being hit on by a dude. It probably means your looking good. I would either say I’m not interested or I just retired and I’m looking to try some new things. Matter of fact I’m going to check my bucket list I can’t remember if that is on there
Want to go out for drinks tonight?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?

Depends how aggressive said dude is. A gay guy hit on me in NYC and was pretty insistent. I insisted he now fack off.

john chesney

tenor.gif

Your man purses are laden wif hair follicles???

Wow, when did this derailed from the face to the sack?
My original post was ups said men must be clean shaved but it never mentions face. I noticed a 70’s bush down there so I touched that up one day before work instead of my face