Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

ArcherUTR

It's all about integrity, hard work, and repetition. You'll get it figured out.

Just be apologetic and tell them it won't happen again.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
if i dont sign the d*ick will definitly dq me... but if i do who knows what will happen... either way 0 given

I find it hard to believe that you "just don't give a " because if that was the case, you wouldn't be on here asking everyone if it's going to be allright. I think you are scared as hell that you keep screwing up and really do give a come Monday morning whether you will have a job or not.

Not trying to be a :censored2: but if you claim to not care now while you are in your qualifying phase of this job, what the hell will you be like if you do qualify. Then you really won't care about things will you?

jaker

trolling
Tomorrow morning he'll probably text me asking me to run the route even though im supposed to work tues-saturday...i think ill just turn my phone off tonight...
You need to explain this , because where I am at if you do anything besides your training route or work when you not supposed to then you already passed

novadriver

You need to explain this , because where I am at if you do anything besides your training route or work when you not supposed to then you already passed
last monday at 730am he calls me and wakes me up saying he needs someone to run the route so i jump out of bed and scurry there as fast as possible, got there at 830 and at end of day came in under 45 mins...

jaker

trolling
last monday at 730am he calls me and wakes me up saying he needs someone to run the route so i jump out of bed and scurry there as fast as possible, got there at 830 and at end of day came in under 45 mins...
You need to talk to your steward about you working on your day off

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I ni1 a saver shipper release flowers for a high school that was closed for snow earlier this year. My manager, who is usually a realistic kind of guy, told me the next day that I should have left it at the door since it was a shipper release. He said always release the shipper release packages no matter what. We have no discretion in this matter.

You do what you like-----I will continue to do the right thing and take care of the customer.

JL 0513

If it's going to get stolen, I disagree. It is your package and your responsibility. If you can leave it somewhere discreet fine, If not, then no.

No disciplinary action is going to hold up because you didn't DR a shipper release package. Don't be a maroon or an :censored2:. I believe that credo can apply to our job as well.

Unless it's a funky bulk stop. Then :censored2: it. lol.
No, and you can't make me. Neither can UPS.

So you make the rules at UPS?

Not too long ago, I didn't leave a shipper release. It was a No DR spot. Called in the office the next day and got my talk. Customer called and complained knowing it was shipper release. Even a flagged customer for past claims and I still got a lecture for not leaving it in the unsafe location available. Don't go through this hassle. Package gets stolan you and UPS have nothing to do with it.

Rainman

Its all good.
If it's going to get stolen, I disagree. It is your package and your responsibility. If you can leave it somewhere discreet fine, If not, then no.

No disciplinary action is going to hold up because you didn't DR a shipper release package. Don't be a maroon or an :censored2:. I believe that credo can apply to our job as well.

Unless it's a funky bulk stop. Then :censored2: it. lol.
You and Upstate can go right ahead and test that theory. Maybe y'all can get together and drink a few beers and complain about unjust suspensions because you decided to disregard a direct order, and instead, do what you wanted to. I've seen that idea backfire enough times to know better.

An old dog doesn't get to be an old dog by running out in front of trucks.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

ArcherUTR

Like I said, you follow your moral compass and I will follow mine. I couldn't do this job if I didn't give a :censored2:.

I've got 11 years in, I'll be ok.

ArcherUTR

Like I said, you follow your moral compass and I will follow mine. I couldn't do this job if I didn't give a :censored2:.
So you make the rules at UPS?

Not too long ago, I didn't leave a shipper release. It was a No DR spot. Called in the office the next day and got my talk. Customer called and complained knowing it was shipper release. Even a flagged customer for past claims and I still got a lecture for not leaving it in the unsafe location available. Don't go through this hassle. Package gets stolan you and UPS have nothing to do with it.

Why would you not leave a shipper release package at a 'NO DR' residential? If there is a safe place to hide the package and leave an info notice, then what's the problem?

I'm responding to the morons that would leave a package in the middle of Times Square or outside the front entrance of a high rise building.

JL 0513

Why would you not leave a shipper release package at a 'NO DR' residential? If there is a safe place to hide the package and leave an info notice, then what's the problem?

I'm responding to the morons that would leave a package in the middle of Times Square or outside the front entrance of a high rise building.

But even in those situations we are instructed to leave it. Moronic or not.

Rainman

Its all good.

I've got 11 years in, I'll be ok.
The company doesn't care how long anyone has been here. I've been here 35, and I know they will kick you and me to the curb at any moment if it suits them. Disregarding a direct order is stupid. I have a family to support, so I don't play games. I don't like some of the things they tell me to do, but they didn't hire me to make the decisions. They hired me to follow directions.

ArcherUTR

The company doesn't care how long anyone has been here. I've been here 35, and I know they will kick you and me to the curb at any moment if it suits them. Disregarding a direct order is stupid. I have a family to support, so I don't play games. I don't like some of the things they tell me to do, but they didn't hire me to make the decisions. They hired me to follow directions.

It does matter how long you've been here. The time carries with it wisdom and weight with the Union.

I have no problem going before a panel to explain why I didn't release a package in the middle of Times Square.

I make decisions all day long, maybe you don't.

CHALLY9TX

No, and you can't make me. Neither can UPS.

It's a warning letter here if you don't dr a shipper release pkg. We had a couple Pcms about it. I didn't dr a shipper release pkg because I knew it would get stolen. It was a bad area and was in some apts/condos. The only place to dr was the fd in plain view to all. I didn't feel comfortable leaving it so I didn't. Next day I got a talking to and they had a PCM about it. So now I dr everything that's shipper release doesn't matter where it is.

Sent using BrownCafe App