Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

ArcherUTR

Ok, get canned and wait 4-5 months to go to panel. We had one of our guys wait longer than that. You may get your job back, but still lose back pay for the time you are out. Is it really worth it? Not to me. Go ahead and prove your point to the company.

You had a driver that had to wait many months to go before panel for shipper releasing a package in a crowded unsecure area and then didn't get back pay? That's tough.

Rainman

Its all good.
You had a driver that had to wait many months to go before panel for shipper releasing a package in a crowded unsecure area and then didn't get back pay? That's tough.
Another offense, but had to wait that long for panel.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

MethodsMan

I find that hard to believe since were directed to always deliver shipper release on first attempt. We even get a little pop up that tells on our diad to deliver no matter what.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find that hard to believe since were directed to always deliver shipper release on first attempt. We even get a little pop up that tells on our diad to deliver no matter what.

Last time I checked that little pop up does not say "leave package outside of a front locked door of a closed business located on a busy street".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Here's an idea, if they don't want commercial stops sheeted as Ni or closed between 12 and 1 or after 5pm, have a first year computer student write into the program code so it is impossible?
When we sheet a stop as such,the DIAD prompts us to enter whether the stop is commercial or residential.
If we enter residential during these times, the DIAD should kick it back as not acceptable like on a note 4 DR location.
Instead the company spends countless hours trying to teach supervisors and drivers to jump through hoops, wasting an enormous amount of time and resources.
Make it dumby proof and you no longer have to worry about dummies.