Sheeting missed

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
When you have 20+ stops to sheet as missed back at the building do YOU lump them into one scanned stop or does it have to be done individually???? Couldn’t get a straight answer this week

Dough99

B41A38C3-DD5F-46BC-930C-1939B8C3E839.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I sheet'em however management tells me to. When we were directed to sheet them en masse at the building we generally used the building address.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
My center manager and OC had a different answer. I polled the other OC who is actually a very decent dude and he said “I’m not sure”

Air Recovery

This is a giant mystery that I’m determined to solve

I'll ask a few other drivers. It would make sense to me to sheet it at the buildikgs addrress. We definitely do not sheet them as missed individually, but gumbys center does it different from mine as everyones does. What our centers do might differ from yours

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
When you have 20+ stops to sheet as missed back at the building do YOU lump them into one scanned stop or does it have to be done individually???? Couldn’t get a straight answer this week

Do you know why? As in what difference does it make to the customer.....

Because it's showing the correct address when you are sheeting it missed. You don't want to lump it in with a different address.

Touching on what ^^ he said, sheeting them individually, still gives the credit for the address and the time to deliver to that address. When you start grouping stops together, pretty soon the stop will be snapped to that location and you wont get the time allowance for driving to the stop and you will end up getting more stops added to car.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This is a giant mystery that I’m determined to solve

I'll ask a few other drivers. It would make sense to me to sheet it at the buildikgs addrress. We definitely do not sheet them as missed individually, but gumbys center does it different from mine as everyones does. What our centers do might differ from yours

Also, I tell the new guys that if you have a business where you know a bunch of people work from your route, don't group the stops in with the business. Not only do you lose credit for each individual stop, it will start screwing the GPS up and if anything ever comes up missing, or you are questioned about dropping a stop off area, you will be liable since the GPS will show you at one place and NOT the package address.

For example, I have an oil and gas facility that employs 15 people on my route. During the winter, I have difficulty getting to some of these places and I deliver them to the facility. If there are a lot of drops, I will bulk them all and leave them as "left at commercial". If there is only one or two, I will sheet them as met customer on road. Don't do that if the customer does not tell you to though because the first time something comes up, you will also be liable.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
My worst day of peak this year I had 50 missed. They had me sheet them individually when I got back to the building. Just send a message asking for clarification and do what they say on the Diad.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We’ve been instructed to do both at differing times.

Devil’s advocate here. Time allotment for this is of no concern seeing as you get zero credit for stops only pieces.

So rather you do it individually or in mass using domicile address it is of no benefit time wise.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Touching on what ^^ he said, sheeting them individually, still gives the credit for the address and the time to deliver to that address. When you start grouping stops together, pretty soon the stop will be snapped to that location and you wont get the time allowance for driving to the stop and you will end up getting more stops added to car.
Wrong. When you sheet a package missed you get zero time allowance for it.