Sheeting up Businesses as Residential

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Is this the "flavor of the month" right before a contract vote? They must be paving a way for 22.4s to hire. Cover your asses everyone.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Here is the deal.... Millenials r in the ups workforce ........annnnnnd who is training them? Millineals .....dear God
Half of us don't show up though. And the half that do show up are on their phones. About 10 percent are interested in moving up

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yep, by the front door, outside. Surepost do not come back.
We were told to DR every shipper release package no matter what. We deliver a lot of VA meds and there are people who live in very sketchy neighborhoods that receive them. So Ups wants me to DR this vets medication outside his apartment building (no key and for some dumb reason no buzzers for the apts) in one of the worst areas in town. The first day I did it there were at least 15 people loitering around outside watching me leave MEDICATION by the door to the apartment. I felt so bad because I know that guy didn't get his meds.

Heavy Package

What's a pre trip?

This is mine...

71L2a8ip5RL._SL1500_.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We were told to DR every shipper release package no matter what. We deliver a lot of VA meds and there are people who live in very sketchy neighborhoods that receive them. So Ups wants me to DR this vets medication outside his apartment building (no key and for some dumb reason no buzzers for the apts) in one of the worst areas in town. The first day I did it there were at least 15 people loitering around outside watching me leave MEDICATION by the door to the apartment. I felt so bad because I know that guy didn't get his meds.
Don't feel bad. The shipper is the one that wants it dumped.

dudebro

I'll say it now and I'll say it again, if these messages are coming through then they must be condoned. I guarantee the powers that be employ plausible deniability. What company doesn't?

How much money is saved by not having to refund for service failures? The few times someone calls the company on the carpet, it is much more cost effective to pay the claim rather than completely change the business model and do the right thing and automatically refund the amount or charge less for the shipping.

That's not really how it works. Let's just say, theoretically, upper management threatens the job (sometimes daily) of the lower management. No one ever condones cheating.

But sooner or later, someone in lower management who is less well organized than their peers and can't get numbers to trend in a positive direction through training and follow up, will decide to cheat on their own.

They're thinking it's just to get the heat off of them, even for one day, hoping no one will find out. Statistically there are too many checks and balances, and while this may not be caught the first time, it eventually is.

No one feels sorry for the person who made that decision, either, because they're seen as someone who crumbled under pressure.