Sheeting up Businesses as Residential

panchovilla

You won't get fired for honestly recording a missed package. Service failures happen sometimes. It's when you lie it becomes an integrity issue. I have seen lots of drivers and managers fired for pulling shady stuff.
We are not to sheet up a missed package without authorization.

panchovilla

They would have to give you a warning letter first, which would require a hearing with a shop steward and an explanation on their part of why you were being instructed to falsify a delivery record. Which you can also get fired for.
Yeah I think they would first start nit picking at me till they find something to legitimately write me up

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In my local we have had drivers terminated for Falsifying Records even when they can prove they were instructed to do so by management.The Labor manger's position is a driver should never do anything he knows is wrong even when instructed to do so.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If I get to a small business after 5 and it’s a safe area I put the box in a rain bag and bounce , then I write on an info-notice “ don’t snitch”

Cincypackagehandler

I went to take stops off a driver trying to qualify a couple weeks ago. He had one of those small businesses in his 7000 section that was mixed with all resi’s and it was closed. He was freaking out so I told him to hit package not found, tear the hin off a throw it on the belt where the pickups go when he got back to the building. I also told him if anyone questions him about it to say that package was never on his truck and most importantly, I never said anything about it. No one found out.

I went to take stops off a driver trying to qualify a couple weeks ago. He had one of those small businesses in his 7000 section that was mixed with all resi’s and it was closed. He was freaking out so I told him to hit package not found, tear the hin off a throw it on the belt where the pickups go when he got back to the building. I also told him if anyone questions him about it to say that package was never on his truck and most importantly, I never said anything about it. No one found out.
That shows up as a DNED

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

Take pictures of diad messages and show them to your division manager. See how long before he stuffs a log up your @#@ and sends you down the proverbial river. How is it that veteran employees at this company can be so willfully ignorant.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Why didnt you sheet it missed? Always cover your new hire when they get the deer lost in headlights.