Sheeting up Businesses as Residential

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
Say it clearly goes against your training and Company policy, and you’d therefore like it sent to your board in writing.

And make sure management comes to know you as a driver who takes a picture of every message that’s received and sent back. Goes straight to iCloud. You could tell ‘em what happened on a particular day 8 months ago if they asked. They’ll think twice before telling you to do stupid things.
I do same thing I have pictures of sent messages to complete on call before its closed time where ever you are . Or a video of diad froze after stop complete no response no answer calling center for advice. Even little button pressed did nothin .

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
Why didnt you sheet it missed? Always cover your new hire when they get the deer lost in headlights.
Bad advice . You do know even telling him not to say you told him. If he in office being discharged handing in work ID card and walked out be security. I can guarantee your blood brother pact with him is over

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
What about getting fired for not working as directed.
There are different scenarios I have at least 8 stops where they live in front business in back it sucks at times it would be a air saver going to the resi house in front and depending on what the stop was when CIR was being implemented and collecting info to store for said stop

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
Once the business is closed and you DR it makes it look like its RESI. CIR still need to have someone receiving it.
Can't use cir for resi ... it will all depend on what is stored for that address in board . Talk to dispatch sup to change . When you press stop complete and enter location like porch it will register as a resi I believe . Cir does not give you option of resi or commercial . It already stores in system as a bussines

Over disciplined0123

Alot of wishwashy rules . Have you ever been asked to deliver a misload on way home scan it at building and its delivered 30 min later . That also is falsifying records And like Dd said I also had a on call air pickup with a commit and clsod time of 5 PM stuck in traffic 2 Miles away at 455pm center calls phone tells me to pullover and complete stop asap!! That is also falsifying records while working as directed.. face it can't win just work as your told and document instance

ManInBrown

Those new sureposts get left no matter what. We leave outside if need be.
Funny story. Years ago im delivering in a blizzard? I get to an industrial park and every business on the street is closed. Not a car in sight. I have a flower delivery from ProFlowers of some other company and its surepost. I call up the center because i was still new and ask them what they want me to do. On car gets on the phone and says leave it in a snowbank. I dont care, dont come back with that package. Lol

JL 0513

Funny story. Years ago im delivering in a blizzard? I get to an industrial park and every business on the street is closed. Not a car in sight. I have a flower delivery from ProFlowers of some other company and its surepost. I call up the center because i was still new and ask them what they want me to do. On car gets on the phone and says leave it in a snowbank. I dont care, dont come back with that package. Lol

Yup, shipper release rule can be pretty stupid sometimes but there's no exception. As they like to say, leave it in the middle of Time Square if you have to.

UPSER1987

I just send messages that read “I need saver help” “ I need help delivering my businesses” “I need pickup help” and “I need delivery help”..... lol

Sounds like you shouldn’t have made past probation. I bet your brothers love having you work in thier loop!

KoennenTiger

Pro tip, if you screw up somehow and have a miss perhaps you just didn't look closely enough at the box and it's actually damaged. Just bring it to the damage clerks. I'm not delivering a damaged box. Also I've been told that if you sheet a package not ready it won't show up on any reports to piss off management but I haven't used that one yet

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Pro tip, if you screw up somehow and have a miss perhaps you just didn't look closely enough at the box and it's actually damaged. Just bring it to the damage clerks. I'm not delivering a damaged box. Also I've been told that if you sheet a package not ready it won't show up on any reports to piss off management but I haven't used that one yet

Wouldn’t it be easier just to do the job like you are supposed to

Call the office and tell them. Call the office for everything like missed business packages after 5 or misloads or not found. Let them know. Cover yourself. Management be on their BS sometimes. Dont take any chances. It happens especially if your a swing driver