Should deaf people be allowed to drive package?

Should deaf people be allowed to drive package for UPS?

• Total voters

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Thread: Should deaf people be allowed to drive package?
I told you something personal about my life and you come back with "yawn"?

My first negative rep from upstatenyupser......\

last time i checked i didn't ask about your personal life nor do i care about what you have to say. Make it all about you. That is what you like to do.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Should blind people be able to run preload?
What, they don't? ( No offense is meant to people that ARE actually blind, I solely mean to offend the crappy way the preload is run), carry on!

By the way, I don't know WHO that Deaf, Dumb and Blind kid is, but he sure plays a mean pinball.:wink2:

robot

Has A Large Member
I suddenly become "deaf" after going up 3 floors in an apartment building, knock, wait a few secs, fill out a del notice, go back down 3 floors and when I'm about to hop into the package car the recipient starts yelling from the balcony that "they're home".

I just keep smiling and drive off and drop it off at the office with the other "not ins".

Same applies for irregs!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I suddenly become "deaf" after going up 3 floors in an apartment building, knock, wait a few secs, fill out a del notice, go back down 3 floors and when I'm about to hop into the package car the recipient starts yelling from the balcony that "they're home".

I just keep smiling and drive off and drop it off at the office with the other "not ins".

Same applies for irregs!:wink2:
That is hilarious. I did did just that recently on 2 occassions. One was a 3rd floor, and the other was a first floor. If you can't at least say, "I'll be right there!", I suddenly lose my hearing.

We already do so let's put it on the books.

One of my favorite manager was a little hard of hearing or maybe he wanted to be perceived. You would ask him a question and if he didn't like it he wouldn't answer. This was something I admired about him and incorporated into my marriage. Sometimes my wife says something I just don't want to hear and I think of Tony and let it just go through one ear and through the other. I chuckle to myself and think of the old days and how care free it was. Damm the old ups was fun.

These managers and drivers had chirsma and a ton of character and today I can count em on my feet and hands that are left. This is in a building of over a thousand.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its not unique to men, it is called selective hearing.
Kind of like, hey honey can you come help me with this hem on my dress, and do I look fat? you dont hear it.
hey honey want a beer,or SEX

and you are all over it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That is hilarious. I did did just that recently on 2 occassions. One was a 3rd floor, and the other was a first floor. If you can't at least say, "I'll be right there!", I suddenly lose my hearing.
I'm guessing that probably the majority of us have had selective deafness on occasion. :happy-very:

brown543

What an idiot! hello, I am definitely deaf. I have been driving any truck or cars for many years. I have no problem with that. why people think Deaf people CAN'T DO ANYTHING because they CAN'T HEAR!!! Huh Let me tell you something. Do you know hearing people get in more accidents than deaf people? I am telling you. Why don't you find more inform about that? I HATE seeing people discriminating against deaf people!