Should I become a on car supervisor

By The Book

Being recognized for the way I work says enough. Your approval to keep driving is not needed.
Let's say they offer you $69,500. They explain the MIP and say in 5 years you could be at $85,000 salary. The reason you'll accept is because you want the job. You won't be able to say no so go to integrad and start your next chapter. If you want to make more money in management let them know you will relocate, be a team player.

BrownInTx

Let's say they offer you $69,500. They explain the MIP and say in 5 years you could be at $85,000 salary. The reason you'll accept is because you want the job. You won't be able to say no so go to integrad and start your next chapter. If you want to make more money in management let them know you will relocate, be a team player.

New ocs we have got on at 88k. Relocating is out of the question.

jaker

trolling
Being recognized for the way I work says enough. Your approval to keep driving is not needed.
This right here made my day , you can brag about that to people who don't know ups or have only been here for a short time like yourself

But to us long timers you are clearly a runner and they know it , so they keep blowing smoke up you I know you say you follow the methods but people who follow the methods don't get recognized

So keep lying yourself and take the job , maybe now someone better can become a driver in your spot

BrownInTx

This right here made my day , you can brag about that to people who don't know ups or have only been here for a short time like yourself

But to us long timers you are clearly a runner and they know it , so they keep blowing smoke up you I know you say you follow the methods but people who follow the methods don't get recognized

So keep lying yourself and take the job , maybe now someone better can become a driver in your spot

Runner nasswhhh. A 9.5er lol

jaker

trolling
Runner nasswhhh. A 9.5er lol
You can say whatever you want because it's the internet , but out of all the drivers I know not one is even liked by management because they are on the 9.5

Being on the 9.5 here is like having a target on your back and you telling me is not like that there , but the opposite and they love that you are on it

Are you and Dave out of the same center

BrownInTx

Ahahahahaahaaaahhaa
If you only had a clue.
On cars are moved around the district like hot potatoes.

That is what I've seen.
You can say whatever you want because it's the internet , but out of all the drivers I know not one is even liked by management because they are on the 9.5

Being on the 9.5 here is like having a target on your back and you telling me is not like that there , but the opposite and they love that you are on it

Are you and Dave out of the same center

Supervisors don't like 9.5ers you don't say ?

LoL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
New ocs we have got on at 88k. Relocating is out of the question.
If relocating is out of the question don't take a job in management.

My center manager got told on Friday afternoon he started Monday at a center 3 hours away. Then two months later got shipped to a center 6 hours away from there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@BrownInTx, why did you agree with me?

Frigid has been around long enough to know why I posted that.

You, on the other hand, are mis-informed with stars in your eyes. Just go for it. Then, come back next year crying.
I expect his next thread to be "they are trying to tell me I have to transfer. Can I file a grievance?"

bbsam

Staff member
When you say "a on car" does it sound right in your brain? If so, "on car" is the place ya oughta be so load up the package car and move to Beverly.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I brown up everyday as it is.
You cuss me out and you have just put a target on your back. Unless you make zero mistakes you will eventually be in my office. As a tcd I ran under on many routes I covered using the methods. When the bid guy was going over. I think you got it backwards on moving up. If you're a driver you will always be a driver. In the end any position is a job. I will do my job and you will be held accountable to do your job.

Umm yeeeah, an experienced, good union steward or BA will have a field day with you as an ORS if the "attitude " and mindset you've presented in this thread is any indication of what type of supervisor you'd be.

Go into management. But understand that it isn't like 20-30 years ago when management made decisions and had say in their careers. If they want you to transfer, you will. If they tell you a final offer on salary, you'll take it. If they want you to train drivers on routes every day or do safety rides 5 days/week, you will.

You don't have a say in anything except saying yes to whatever they ask of you in that job.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We
I brown up everyday as it is.
You cuss me out and you have just put a target on your back. Unless you make zero mistakes you will eventually be in my office. As a tcd I ran under on many routes I covered using the methods. When the bid guy was going over. I think you got it backwards on moving up. If you're a driver you will always be a driver. In the end any position is a job. I will do my job and you will be held accountable to do your job.
Well a matter of opinion, I respect your decision. As always lets make UPS a continuous hostile environment to work in. We lost the working togetherness and the morale is at zero.