Should I start driving?

JL 0513

Bonus centers encourage you to work faster and even skip lunch and bonus is based on production. I don't think I'd want to work in that type of center. The time bonus we get encourages you to work slower! ;) It makes me want over 10's. Free half hour straight time added to the check.

Future

Victory Ride
True, but just remember that the last hour or two is the best ones of the day. It's at least 4 more Benjamins at the end of the week. What are you going to do when you get home? Chores? Watch TV?
Trust me.... Be with your family.... There is no price on that

JL 0513

Are you married ...do you have children?

Yes, I get we're you're going. Go play in the yard, etc...True.

I started taking my little girls to Disney every year. Something the pay provides. A majority of families can't. That's quality time. Along with other trips and activities.

Future

Victory Ride

I started taking my little girls to Disney every year. Something the pay provides. A majority of families can't. That's quality time. Along with other trips and activities.
Dailey life together is also very huge thing.....more than any vacation

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Quality time can be as extravagant as Disney or as simple as sitting down for dinner as a family.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When my kids were young we went to Disney twice. The first time we did just Disney. The second time we did other area attractions. The trips were fun and got us out of NY during the winter.

That being said, you don't have to "buy" quality time.