Should the Democratic Gov From VA-Ralph Northam Resign?

newfie

I agree the dude should resign (he's my governor btw), but you can't blame him for looking around and seeing that a guy who has been credibly accused of sexual assault by something like 20 different women, and was caught on tape bragging about it, still managed to get elected president by just sticking to his guns and denying everything. So he probably figures he might as well give it a shot.

whataboutism at its finest.

that picture comes from a time when we were not quite so sensitive. As much as I love seeing a dem on the hot seat I think it the picture should stay in context to its time and not be presented 36 years later and redefined.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
whataboutism at its finest.

that picture comes from a time when we were not quite so sensitive. As much as I love seeing a dem on the hot seat I think it the picture should stay in context to its time and not be presented 36 years later and redefined.
I'm older than Northam and I never would have dressed as either individuals in that picture.

That said, I not sure what the fuss is about.
What has he done in the intervening years?

bacha29

:censored2: yeah he should resign. Let's not start trying to defend him with whataboutisms. In 1984, Northam was 25 and in medical school. The picture is from their yearbook. Not middle school. Not high school. Not college. Medical school. And one of his nicknames was "Coonman". He also admitted at his press conference that he dressed up as Michael Jackson and shoe polished his face for a dance competition the same year.

Dude is clearly racist as :censored2:. You can't squeal about folks on either side of the aisle who merely "seem" racist and then try to defend this :censored2: nozzle.
Get him the hell out of there . What do Northam and Kavanaugh have in common? They're a couple of preppies from privileged families who have never known what it was like to come from nothing.

wayfair

swollen member
coonman.jpg

P

pickup

Trump just pulled us out of the nuclear treaty with Russia.

It's certainly convenient timing that a guy most people have never heard of is dominating the media coverage.

And if Trump decided to stay in the treaty despite Russia’s blatant violations, you would have accussed him of doing the will of his puppet master.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s why you’ll never get a job making headlines for yahoo , huffpo or CNN. You mentioned the fact he is a Democrat. If you work for the liberal media, You only mention the party of the alleged evil doer if he is Republican.
CNN had him as a Republican, so I'm not sure?