Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

• Yes

• No

• I cannot read

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh no I don’t care about that stuff. To deny with all the evidence is futile. We spend so much time whipping our bodies that I listen to podcasts learning while they pay me.
I’m happy for you I’m not a bitter no coiner.
You work hard and I’m glad your investment paid off.

Over70irregs

I’ve seen your thread from years ago when I believe you wanted to dump your 401k for bitcoin. Might be misremembering.

I’m just wondering what you saw in it that made you want to do that?

On just a pure returns value, it certainly was a great investment.
I saw that I was swimming with a straw as a snorkel. I didn’t know the $ was debased. I thought it was high prices but found out $ is worth less so we hv to make more. I didn’t know we print $ to countries and it is unaccounted for thereby watering down my pension/401k. My knees, back, blood 🩸 pressure, nervous DOT exams, diad board harassment messages want compensation for my time. To devalue my time is stealing and disrespects the time loss with gf, wife and kids. Bitcoin = Time. So I trade thin concentrate $ for UP ⬆️ to Right tech over TIME. End ramble…. If it wasn’t a threat they would ignore it. But obviously it’s not.

Over70irregs

I just want to read an argument about what the actual value of bitcoin is to society. By a bitcoin investor.
Do your research. Not much else to say.
1710521872514.png