Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

Should the Teamsters/UPS 401k plan allocate to Bitcoin ETF when approved?

• Yes

• No

• I cannot read

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Millennium Management holds 2 Billion in ETF
-Bracebridge, did not return calls seeking comment.
-The State of Wisconsin Investment Board declined to comment.
-CEO of Hunting Hill, said the firm had been investing in Grayscale's bitcoin trust for a year or more.
-Hightower Advisors, disclosed holdings of about $68 million in the bitcoin ETFs, but declined to comment on portfolio decisions.
-Matt Hougan, chief investment officer of Bitwise, they will show that as many as 700 institutions own $5 billion or more in the new ETFs.
I don’t like the captured BTC at all. Wouldn’t mind if it was “in kind” like in Hong Kong.

Over70irregs

The network users get no vote.

The full nodes get to vote.

A very important distinction, but one that isn’t taught enough to new crypto users.

It’s not a vote between the millions of users of Bitcoin, but of the 18,000 ish full nodes in operation.

With all due respect, I think you are driven by FOMO.
Oklahoma is FOMO. Who is next? Acceleration…

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Oklahoma is FOMO. Who is next? Acceleration…
That’s nice to see. And hopefully more states join them. State or federal attempts at enforcing any legislation or “legislation through enforcement” against transacting freely would be VERY difficult. But it’s good to codify those rights into state law.

Over70irregs

That’s nice to see. And hopefully more states join them. State or federal attempts at enforcing any legislation or “legislation through enforcement” against transacting freely would be VERY difficult. But it’s good to codify those rights into state law.
US needs to assert dominance asap. His bosses allowed the book back.
1715915714638.png

Over70irregs

No matter how much news comes out or charts presented, people won’t make it to the finish line. This will go down as the most SILENT wealth transfer in history. (You chase bond yields)

10 US Spot Bitcoin ETFs Absorbed 548,556 BTC Worth $36 Billion in 128 Days​

Last edited: