SHOULD UPS PROVIDE TOILET PAPER

Faceplanted

No they should not. Even though osha states an employer has the duty to provide clean fresh water, and bathrooms, I personally bring my own toilet paper. Everybody should do the same

People need to stop being soft pusses. I would rather ups save money so I personally bring toilet paper. Be prepared for work and bring toilet paper.

And yes, this is a sarcastic post mocking people who don’t think our employer has the duty to provide cool clean drinking water. Just as UPS needs to provide toilet paper, they need to provide water FOR drivers FOR the whole day

You notice how all garbage men have big orange containers of drinking water? How construction crews have big orange containers of drinking water? It’s an osha rule. UPS has a duty to provide drivers with either a cooler and enough bottled water for the day, or a big container full of ice water

I personally take 2-3 paid breaks every day to break trace and go to a gas station to procure drinking water ON THE CLOCK.

While on a half day safety ride, I broke trace and pulled up to 7-11. The supervisor “taking lunch”, me “nope getting water since osha states my employer should provide it and you guys don’t”, supervisor “uh ok”. Nothing came if it. 15 min interruption from stop to stop. Everybody should be doing the same.

rod

Retired 22 years
And yes, this is a sarcastic post mocking people who don’t think our employer has the duty to provide cool clean drinking water. Just as UPS needs to provide toilet paper, they need to provide water FOR drivers FOR the whole day

You notice how all garbage men have big orange containers of drinking water? How construction crews have big orange containers of drinking water? It’s an osha rule. UPS has a duty to provide drivers with either a cooler and enough bottled water for the day, or a big container full of ice water
This is the dumbest argument yet. Can you imagine how filthy a permanent UPS provided water container would be after a few weeks. Would you drink out of it? Half the asshats on here would use it as a porta-pottie.

Faceplanted

What are you talking about? How does every other field that works out door make it work?

let me break it down for you. UPS provides every driver a personal multi gallon container. UPS provides alcohol anti bacterial whipes, as well as a water and ice source

UPS provides drivers 15 minutes in the am to clean their container, and fill.

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend almost every single other outdoor worker gets these? Osha says cool clean drinking water for the day. Ifs clear as day. A water fountain does not work… why? I have no container.

I’m not debating the logic behind these rules. THEY ARE RULES. UPS needs to follow them. Stop arguing what you think is correct and not. OSHA says what needs to happen, UPS needs to follow

This is no different than toilet paper or clean bathrooms

rod

Retired 22 years
What are you talking about? How does every other field that works out door make it work?

let me break it down for you. UPS provides every driver a personal multi gallon container. UPS provides alcohol anti bacterial whipes, as well as a water and ice source

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
How much of a rookie are you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No they should not. Even though osha states an employer has the duty to provide clean fresh water, and bathrooms, I personally bring my own toilet paper. Everybody should do the same

People need to stop being soft pusses. I would rather ups save money so I personally bring toilet paper. Be prepared for work and bring toilet paper.

I personally take 2-3 paid breaks every day to break trace and go to a gas station to procure drinking water ON THE CLOCK.

While on a half day safety ride, I broke trace and pulled up to 7-11. The supervisor “taking lunch”, me “nope getting water since osha states my employer should provide it and you guys don’t”, supervisor “uh ok”. Nothing came if it. 15 min interruption from stop to stop. Everybody should be doing the same.
Tap water is on the wall. Help yourself.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend almost every single other outdoor worker gets these? Osha says cool clean drinking water for the day. Ifs clear as day. A water fountain does not work… why? I have no container.

I’m not debating the logic behind these rules. THEY ARE RULES. UPS needs to follow them. Stop arguing what you think is correct and not. OSHA says what needs to happen, UPS needs to follow

Did you send UPS the bill for the water you bought?

Integrity

Binge Poster

Well thought out post.

I agree.

DOK

They provide our building with bottled water, you can take as many as you’d like.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Your being a soft puss for actually bringing toilet paper. Do you bring your tampon in the same bag?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just as UPS needs to provide toilet paper, they need to provide water FOR drivers FOR the whole day

We have a ton of cases of water here..every morning I put a case in my truck for the day…(yes the entire case) ….too many scared runner/gunners that think they’ll get in trouble for putting a case in their truck..

SMH
✊🧔‍♂️

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
We have a ton of cases of water here..every morning I put a case in my truck for the day…(yes the entire case) ….too many scared runner/gunners that think they’ll get in trouble for putting a case in their truck..

SMH
✊🧔‍♂️
Ups needs to provide wipes