Sick Pay

BootsOnTarmac

Maybe MAP pay was paid with Interest, since the FY ended May 31st. Your paycheck may just show this as additional hours. I don't know this for sure, since I use all of my vacation, personals, floaters and sick days prior to May 31. I try to spread my sick days during the year to avoid an OLCC, put take them when I damn well please. I give plenty of notice for my floaters and leave my personals for short notice.

Oldfart

Wasn't it in the speculation thread you tell customers you don't talk about certain topics? Shouldn't you do the same ... yeah, every time someone says something to you, you should tell them you can't talk about it.

GIS is public info. I don't have to ask if it's public knowledge. Opposite is the double standard of Fedex having a people manual that isn't accessible and is pick and choose at the managers discretion. Last year they weren't going to pay sick pay...now someone said they might drop it to 3 days only. We'll see what happens.
Might want to reconsider your information. Keyword "PEOPLE" on the intranet. There for everyone to see. Maybe if you wiped your tears you could see it as well.

Oldfart

Really? 25+ years in and you never knew how MAP was calculated?
Really? Why do you care? Besides, they have only been paying us for the last 15 years or so, not real sure on the date. You seem to be so interested in our company, why didn't you tell us how it was calculated. All I knew is that I got 43 or 44 hours of pay every year and I didn't care why. Sure seems like you do though.

To be honest, I can't even tell you what MAP stands for. Medical Absence Pay maybe. Don't know, don't care. I bet you do though.

!Retired!

IF they catch it. I changed managers at that time. Someone may have forgotten to put me in for sick time. How far do those stubs go back?
On the ADP website, I was able to see my 7/11/14 stub. On the FedEx intranet, I believe it only goes back a couple of months. Before I went paperless, I used to keep EVERY pay stub for 2 years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
On the ADP website, I was able to see my 7/11/14 stub. On the FedEx intranet, I believe it only goes back a couple of months. Before I went paperless, I used to keep EVERY pay stub for 2 years.
Don't tell anyone but I have all my pay stubs from when I started working. Lol. They will be trashed in my next purge.