Sick Pay

Oldfart

Well we can either know what the policy says or rely on the ramblings of a mossback who wouldn't recognize a policy manual if they ground it up and sprinkled it in his Metamucil. Sooooooo... my comments will be based on what's written in black and white and yours will continue to be based on whatever nonsense is bouncing around inside your head at the moment.
Can't argue with a person that spends all day kissing butt and reading policy. I hear your nickname is Pinocchio.

Oldfart

You're insulting someone for being more informed than you (not that that's saying anything)?

Na. Making fun of a person who runs to the PM to show they know how to read. How do you get any work done between burying your nose between cheeks and reading the Policy Manual

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Na. Making fun of a person who runs to the PM to show they know how to read. How do you get any work done between burying your nose between cheeks and reading the Policy Manual

Takes me about a minute to minute and a half to find whatever I'm looking for, but thanks for trying!

vantexan

Kind of curious...When Dano's nose is between cheeks do y'all bump noses? Sorry, couldn't resist!:backingout::asskissf::rofl:

Oldfart

Kind of curious...When Dano's nose is between cheeks do y'all bump noses? Sorry, couldn't resist!:backingout::asskissf::rofl:
Na. Not my style. I did hear you walked around with Vaseline on your nose for less friction. But you stayed in timeout all the time because hard work wasn't your specialty. All that whining to your managers kept you on the outs and even butt kissing couldn't save you.

vantexan

Na. Not my style. I did hear you walked around with Vaseline on your nose for less friction. But you stayed in timeout all the time because hard work wasn't your specialty. All that whining to your managers kept you on the outs and even butt kissing couldn't save you.
The Donald has tweeted, LOL!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The official formula is:

(unused sick hours / total hours paid for time worked)*total earnings for time worked

It includes all OT hours and wages. Section 1-7, page 17 of the People Manual.
Can you dumb this down for me? are you saying that if you usually work 55 hours a week and you don’t use any sick leave that you will get a 55 hour payout?

Spam

Can you dumb this down for me? are you saying that if you usually work 55 hours a week and you don’t use any sick leave that you will get a 55 hour payout?
Its based on your work week m-friend,not ot on days off.Also your vacation and holiday pay brings average down, i average around 50 m-friend, and got around 44.5 hours of pay.

59 Dano

I'll use an example of an employee who earned $50,000 and worked 2150 hours for the year. He didn't use any sick time and has all 40 hours of sick pay.

The formula is (unused sick hours/ total hours paid for time worked)(total earnings for time worked).

(40/2150)(50000)
(.0186)(50000)
$930 = his MAP payout.

OR...

take your gross wages divided by your total hours worked and multiply that by the number of sick pay hours you have.

(50000/2150)(40)
(23.25)(40)
$930 = his MAP payout

What it amounts to is they take your average hourly rate for the year and multiply it by the number of unused MAP hours. If you worked a lot of OT, your average hourly rate would be higher and so would your MAP payout. Someone who never worked any OT would get his regular pay per each hour of unused MAP.

59 Dano

Its based on your work week m-friend,not ot on days off.Also your vacation and holiday pay brings average down, i average around 50 m-friend, and got around 44.5 hours of pay.

All worked hours are included in the calculation, including all OT and all work performed on days off.