Sidney Powell Rolls Over

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It is early, but I feel confident that you are clearly the winner of the store today. Congratulations!!!
View attachment 451528
Don't forget to present the check that comes with that trophy.

1380237513890.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sidney Powell plead guilty to a misdemeanor and was fined.
Was that all the the state of Georgia had on her ?
She was fired and barred from the White House, so what kind of testimony will she produce for the state against Trump ?
Another Kraken ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Jenna Ellis flipped and plead guilty today. It’s bad enough she had to sit next to Rudy when he was farting in court,now this!!

“As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings,” Ellis said.

Why do people not understand that when they say they are a Christian it is usually looked at as a bad thing to everyone accept other people that believe the same way? She should of kept quite about that. If she is now saying she did something wrong while she was a christian and that evidently didn’t stop her so why bring it up now?

“As an attorney who is also a Christian, I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously and I endeavor to be a person of sound moral and ethical character in all of my dealings,” Ellis said.

Why do people not understand that when they say they are a Christian it is usually looked at as a bad thing to everyone accept other people that believe the same way? She should of kept quite about that. If she is now saying she did something wrong while she was a christian and that evidently didn’t stop her so why bring it up now?
she's a woman, if she could have made the statement by TikTok she would have

Next Day Err

They’re pissed they were caught. They’re pissed Trump didn’t pay for their legal defense. They’re pissed their coup plan failed.

In some countries when you fail in a coup attempt you are exiled or killed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They’re pissed they were caught. They’re pissed Trump didn’t pay for their legal defense. They’re pissed their coup plan failed.

In some countries when you fail in a coup attempt you are exiled or killed.
If all the small players here are allowed to plead guilty to misdemeanors and not the RICO charges, what kind of game is the state playing.