Sidney Powell Rolls Over

Next Day Err

You think the Constitution of the United States of America is extremist and unpopular?

I'm not surprised.
Your radical left wing bubble sells you that narrative and you eat it up.

Who said he wanted to terminate parts of the Constitution? DJT.
You think the Constitution of the United States of America is extremist and unpopular?

I'm not surprised.
Your radical left wing bubble sells you that narrative and you eat it up.
laughable that you try to equate MAGAism with respect for the Constitution.

vantexan

When was America not Great?
When the Left started running states into the ground. When we started killing babies by the tens of millions. Correction, when we started legally killing babies, period. When we started ignoring our immigration laws and let in God knows who and started spending billions to support them at the expense of our own citizens. When we went from every male having to do his military service to defend the country to creating armies for hire to make defense contractors rich while getting our troops killed and maimed. When we spent huge sums for able bodied people to stay home rather than work. When we started promoting sexual ambiguity and violating people's free speech rights by insisting they use the right pronouns or lose their jobs. When America started getting inundated with drugs. When our music stopped focusing on singing. When we took jobs away from millions and shipped them overseas.

Probably could come up with more. And unfortunately the genie is out of the bottle and likely we'll never go back.

So the US Census Bureau is lying?

I know. Deep state.
DO YOU SEE THE WORD SURVEY? ARE YOU SO ILLITERATE YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER READING YOUR OWN LINKS?

THEY ARENT LYING THEY JUST DONT HAVE ACCURATE FIGURES; DO YOU THINK UPS GETS VOLUME NUMBERS FROM SURVEYS?

newolddude

DO YOU SEE THE WORD SURVEY? ARE YOU SO ILLITERATE YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER READING YOUR OWN LINKS?

THEY ARENT LYING THEY JUST DONT HAVE ACCURATE FIGURES; DO YOU THINK UPS GETS VOLUME NUMBERS FROM SURVEYS?
So you think the 133 million registered voters number is the true number just because an election denier on Facebook said so?

@newolddude here let's get my views out of the way:
do I think there was voter fraud?
sure, I think there is in every election, especially when absentee ballots are a thing

do I think Dems voter fraud more than Reps?
sorta, by the very nature of trying to pump up turnout it's inevitable more fraud will come with it buty ou could argue that strict voter requirements i.e. suppression is a form of fraud too so it balances out IMO

do I think fraud turned the election for Biden?
lol no, Trump was a weak president and easy to be hated, he lost fair and square

newolddude

@newolddude here let's get my views out of the way:
do I think there was voter fraud?
sure, I think there is in every election, especially when absentee ballots are a thing

do I think Dems voter fraud more than Reps?
sorta, by the very nature of trying to pump up turnout it's inevitable more fraud will come with it buty ou could argue that strict voter requirements i.e. suppression is a form of fraud too so it balances out IMO

do I think fraud turned the election for Biden?
lol no, Trump was a weak president and easy to be hated, he lost fair and square
And I share your thoughts. I'm sure there was fraud on both sides and that they came damn close to cancelling each other out.

That's why I think presidential elections should be handled this way.
  • Election day should be the second Saturday in November
  • It should be a national shut down day focused only on the election.
  • No sports, no hunting, no movie theaters/entertainment open, no stores open, no businesses open besides medical and other essentials
  • All voting should be done on paper ballots.
  • Polling places should be numerous and easily accessible by all people, including those without cars.
    • There should be transportation assistance: BUT ONLY TO THE POLLING PLACE YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO
  • The only absentees should be the medical/essentials working, law enforcement and military deployed overseas.
    • The stack of pre voting should be extremely minimal.
The goal should be to have unquestionable results by midnight.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

See: the MAGA hyperventilating over Fulton County's 2020 election results. They can't stand that Black Americans have the gall to vote freely and that their votes are 1:1 with a white man's vote.
It is early, but I feel confident that you are clearly the winner of the store today. Congratulations!!!
1698066478442.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
True, but we don’t use the popular vote to decide.
They're trying to force it on us.
“Force it on us”

Translation: our extremist views are unpopular
You just called the Constitution extremist and unpopular.
You have rock bottom reading comprehension.

Show me where I said the Constitution is extremist and unpopular.
See above.
The electoral college is in the Constitution.
Are you completely ignorant of the topic you're trying to discuss?
It’s time for a Constitutional amendment to drop it. The EC is regressive and antiquated and born in racism.
So now you've said you think the Constitution of the United States is "extremist, unpopular, regressive, antiquated, and racist".

Do you understand that you've been radicalized into an ultra left anti America cult?