Sidney Powell Rolls Over

fishtm2001

"MS POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS."

donald 10/23/23

"Rudy Giulini Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!"

donald 11/14/20

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When the Left started running states into the ground. When we started killing babies by the tens of millions. Correction, when we started legally killing babies, period. When we started ignoring our immigration laws and let in God knows who and started spending billions to support them at the expense of our own citizens. When we went from every male having to do his military service to defend the country to creating armies for hire to make defense contractors rich while getting our troops killed and maimed. When we spent huge sums for able bodied people to stay home rather than work. When we started promoting sexual ambiguity and violating people's free speech rights by insisting they use the right pronouns or lose their jobs. When America started getting inundated with drugs. When our music stopped focusing on singing. When we took jobs away from millions and shipped them overseas.

Probably could come up with more. And unfortunately the genie is out of the bottle and likely we'll never go back.
America has always been great. Perhaps you should go back to that banana republic you lived in,just sayin

Next Day Err

See above.
The electoral college is in the Constitution.
Are you completely ignorant of the topic you're trying to discuss?

So now you've said you think the Constitution of the United States is "extremist, unpopular, regressive, antiquated, and racist".

Do you understand that you've been radicalized into an ultra left anti America cult?
Ehhh. The document was meant to be changed if we want it to change. Parts of it suck. Doesn’t mean it’s not the law of the land, but we can change it. We should change it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ehhh. The document was meant to be changed if we want it to change. Parts of it suck. Doesn’t mean it’s not the law of the land, but we can change it. We should change it.
You said you think the Constitution of the United States is "extremist, unpopular, regressive, antiquated, and racist".

Then you claimed you didn't say that.
Now you're back to saying it again.

Your radical left wing programming is glitching out today buddy.

newolddude

America is being destroyed by the Left. Look at California.
Republicans loathe California but love taking their money.

Image 9.png

vantexan

Republicans loathe California but love taking their money.

View attachment 451558
The Californian economy was built by Republican businessmen when California was a Republican state. What is happening now to the social fabric there is a far Left Democratic Party issue.

Next Day Err

You said you think the Constitution of the United States is "extremist, unpopular, regressive, antiquated, and racist".

Then you claimed you didn't say that.
Now you're back to saying it again.

Your radical left wing programming is glitching out today buddy.
The EC is outdated. I never said the entire law of the land is extremist or unpopular.

And I don’t think parts of it should be “terminated” like your hero Trump, just properly amended.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why are you such a liar? You are no better than the thing you say you hate.
Chump hasn't paid a dime. It's his suckers donating to the PAC paying the legal bills.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I know. It always cheeses the MAGA count that Hillary got far more of the popular vote as well.
Trumps the only president I’m history to have lost the Popular vote in back to back elections
Not enough stupid voters to give him the majority. Quite a few dumbasses, just not enough.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, I’m not a MAGA but you would call him a liar anyway. So how can we be sure? I fail to see how one crackpot lawyer, who nobody even knew as being important for anything. Release the kraken lol. Most likely a CIA operative unleashing Q. Both extreme sides using it to their advantage muddying the waters.
IMG_7048.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

FLASHBACK: Leaked Audio Reveals Election Denier Hillary Clinton Suggests Rigging Palestine Election in 2006.​

In the audio, Clinton is heard saying, “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”​

So she must know there are ways to get the results you want in an election? But I’m sure we could and would only do that in other countries. Right?