Sidney Powell Rolls Over

Thebrownblob

So you’re admitting Sidney Powell worked for Trump?

Plus this:

Sure just show me where he paid and hired her. 🤷‍♂️ You’re just as much a fool for Q as everyone else who you say, you hate. Most likely Lynn Wood and Sidney Powell were planted. Interesting. No one can answer the actual question with any degree of proof.

Thebrownblob

I guess I hit a nerve snowflake.
Sure snowflake, the fact that you’re nothing more than a liar, is making a snowflake? Or does it make you just a propaganda mouthpiece? I guess you enjoy being just like your hero Donald Trump. Make no mistake people like you are the problem. A racist hateful bigot who is a liar.

Last edited:

Box Ox

As expected Trump is now claiming Powell was never his lawyer/part of his legal team and that he barely knew her.

Newsmax, November 21, 2020:

"Frontline member of the Trump legal team Sidney Powell comments exclusively on the claims that are going to be made in the legal battle to come over the presidential election results."

View attachment 451408
Sure just show me where he paid and hired her. 🤷‍♂️ You’re just as much a fool for Q as everyone else who you say, you hate. Most likely Lynn Wood and Sidney Powell were planted.

🤷‍♂️

ltu.png

Thebrownblob

MAGAs will just claim we can’t be sure she actually was paid by him which in their minds muddies the waters on her importance to this case. Goal post movers.
Well, I’m not a MAGA but you would call him a liar anyway. So how can we be sure? I fail to see how one crackpot lawyer, who nobody even knew as being important for anything. Release the kraken lol. Most likely a CIA operative unleashing Q. Both extreme sides using it to their advantage muddying the waters.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why are you believing the fake news lame stream liberal media?
It's pretty amazing how easily Trump infects the minds of you people.

He posts some random crap on social media that most people would ignore.... you come on here obsessing about it.

'guys she was on his legal team look at all the evidence Trump is lying Trump never pays his bills Trump Trump Trump'

TDS

Thebrownblob

It's pretty amazing how easily Trump infects the minds of you people.

He posts some random crap on social media that most people would ignore.... you come on here obsessing about it.

'guys she was on his legal team look at all the evidence Trump is lying Trump never pays his bills Trump Trump Trump'

TDS
And somehow they say shes significant? What did she do for him again? Shame on him for ever giving her any kind of acknowledgment, she’s nothing more than a nut job.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

1698011104460.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Oh, that proves????? 😂 release the kraken. You’ve been played. Landslide? I thought it was 44k votes in a few states? Blah Blah Blah
Thwpopular vote it was Eight Million more votes for Biden. That is always overlooked by the Cult members. Someone in the Cult decided losing by 44K was better than 8 million so they ran with that number

Last edited: