Signature clarification

Johney

Can anyone explain why sometimes when I clarify a last name the board makes me use the alpha button? It only seems to happen about 2 or 3 times a week but I can't seem to figure out why it does this. Most of the time you just type in the last name and move on,then sometimes(although rare)it just beeps when trying to use the number/letter keys.:why:

bumped

It happens to me a few times also. I think it happens if I accidentally hit the toggle switch for the numbers/alpha.

upsgrunt

Does any of your diads make a sound like someone tapping on a wine glass with a pencil during intermittent signature stops?

jw55wags

HTML:
Does any of your diads make a sound like someone tapping on a wine glass with a pencil during intermittent signature stops

Yes, if you squeeze the diad window it will make sounds. Sounds like someone pecking inside. come to think about it could be a sup. caught in there?????:biting::biting:

nocturnalbuck

i believe it will take the clarification whether in numeric mode or alpha mode if you type it in right away. if you wait a bit to type it in it will force you to be in alpha mode.