Silly Customer Complaints

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What do you base that on? A failure compared to what?

Based on the Investors call last week, here are some MyChoice facts presented:

- 11 million enrolled members
- Adding 100,000 new customers per week
- Available in 16 countries

Does not sound like a failure to me, considering it only started 2 years ago.

Combine those facts along with future plans for Access Point rollout in 2015 (20,000 new drop off points in 2015) and it's clear UPS is trying to make the options for the receiver more valuable.

Check out the presentations on the Investor Relations site - you might learn some things about what UPS is rolling out in 2015 and plans for the next 5 years.
Yeah, and ups never makes up or exaggerates their numbers, huh? :geek:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here is another one off the Internet site pissed consumer:
"I ordered a new radiator for my truck, and UPS ran a fork lift blade through my new radiator"
Any hubs we know of that use forklifts?

We have a forklift which is used to unload pallets from inbound contract trailers and to load outbound feeders.

clean hairy

"My delivery was delayed due to bad weather, what bad weather? Temp has been in the 70's!"
This coming from a person in Florida who knows nothing about a storm that wreaked havoc on many major cities!

porkwagon

I delivered a COD return to a customer last week. It was a COD for 12k. He asked me where the other 10 boxes were. I told him I don't know you'd have to ask the person you sent them to. He cussed and screamed at me for 10 min.

Funny thing is... he called in a complaint saying I left his 10 packages with the man and I am working together with him to steal his stuff. He shipped them 2 states away. It's funny how people think we deliver everything we pick up personally.
Curious why you would stick around for that long and listen to his tirade?

clean hairy

"I shipped a box and UPS damaged the contents. They only offered me $100, but the contents are worth $500"
OK, if it is worth more than $100, then spend a few bux extra to increase the declared value!

542thruNthru

Curious why you would stick around for that long and listen to his tirade?

To be honest at first I was trying to help him and explain what he needs to do. Then after it was clear that he was going to keep blaming me I started enjoying the show. Even laughed a few times. That didn't help the situation but it sure felt good. :)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The always popular "The driver left a note but didn't knock".

Because delivery people have nothing else to do with their time, so they drive around leaving notes, to end up with that many more stops, plus, what comes in the next day. Ahh, the logic. Not realizing that the average driver is thinking, as they're filling out the note, Crap! I have to come back here tomorrow.