Sleeper Team Driver Life HODGKINS

El Correcto

god is dead
Now we KNOW you’re full of :censored2:.
E07C1D6C-5D1D-4BCB-BA6E-D31FCF2B73D7.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Net or gross?
I gross more than that in a package car...
That's gross, but I retired in 2014, so I'm not caught up on how much pay they make. It depends on the run as well. Some are close to 6000 miles, some are 3500 and only work 3 days a week. I tell you, as someone who has worked both jobs, if everything was the same money-wise, I'd still go into feeders.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
55-60 hours in package car doesn't compare to the same hours in feeders. In feeders, you're just ridin' and guidin.' It's more of a mental job than physical. Then you go from brown tractor to a sleeper, it's like going from a Yugo to a Cadillac.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We got a cake run that's only 2 1/2 days, starts Monday night finishes Thursday morning. Pay is about equivalent to working five 9 hour days. I have no interest in sleeper but if I had to do it a run like that would be the one I would take.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why would I lie about the wages we all make?
Work your 56-60 a week and you to can gross more than 2,500 a week.
I don’t doubt it’s possible. I doubt a package car driver works 58-60 hours a week year round. That’s all. You didn’t post the date on your stub, so prove me wrong and you win.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t doubt it’s possible. I doubt a package car driver works 58-60 hours a week year round. That’s all. You didn’t post the date on your stub, so prove me wrong and you win.
I don’t do it every single week.
878A081B-9075-4E85-8F09-BD2717400266.jpeg

But most weeks yeah, I’m out until I hit $2,500. I don’t see how feeders can be less stressful than package car.