Sleeper Team Driver Life HODGKINS

WannaBeFeeder

That's not why you get a sleeper run. Well, mostly. I'm sure there are some sort of budding bromances or other. You do it for the MONEY! Some do it for that and to get away from mgt. or home....If you are following the dot rules, you really don't see the other person for more than 8 hours just like in a brown truck. I do sleepers for the money-period. $1000 every week take home. Cash. $52K per year. 2020 Corvette? Anyone?
Enough is Enough!!!! Just say u hate your wife. This is a safe place

quad decade guy

Enough is Enough!!!! Just say u hate your wife. This is a safe place

I said I do it for the money. Love my wife. She appreciates the the money too. It's not for everyone. But, it will sure help me save a lot more so forth so on before retirement. In the end, even you work....FOR THE MONEY! I'm no different. This job blows so bad I can't imagine any other reason. How I spend it is my business.

WannaBeFeeder

I said I do it for the money. Love my wife. She appreciates the the money too. It's not for everyone. But, it will sure help me save a lot more so forth so on before retirement. In the end, even you work....FOR THE MONEY! I'm no different. This job blows so bad I can't imagine any other reason. How I spend it is my business.
I mean u can the make the same or more in a brown truck if you hate it that bad

yadadamean116

You can’t change his mind even with facts. Lost cause
Being close to whichever center really doesn’t matter. It’s the time it takes after a customer places an order online until the company puts it inside their truck. Fact is FX ground doesn’t pick up packages as frequently as ups does. I had companies asking me if I could take Fedex because it’s been a week and they still haven’t came around

What'dyabringmetoday???

That's not why you get a sleeper run. Well, mostly. I'm sure there are some sort of budding bromances or other. You do it for the MONEY! Some do it for that and to get away from mgt. or home....If you are following the dot rules, you really don't see the other person for more than 8 hours just like in a brown truck. I do sleepers for the money-period. $1000 every week take home. Cash. $52K per year. 2020 Corvette? Anyone?
I guess I'll stick with what I'm doing and avoid the decrease in pay.