Sleeper Team Driver Life HODGKINS

ToiletsRule

Hi can anyone please tell me what it’s like to be part of a sleeper team out of HODGKINS? Is a total of 4 working days a week and two nights out? So you go out Monday and are back on Tuesday? Off Wednesday and do it again Thursday Friday? Thanks for the input. Just trying to get an idea if it would be feasible for somebody with a family.

ToiletsRule

Lol I’m cracking up. We’ll hopefully someone can tell me what a route in a sleeper cab is like. I’m just curious if it’s only 2 overnights a week. Yeah I know the money is good. We just got laid off where I’m at and where I was making good money. I really wanted to go over to ups but not sleeper teams and now that’s the only thing open.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lol I’m cracking up. We’ll hopefully someone can tell me what a route in a sleeper cab is like. I’m just curious if it’s only 2 overnights a week. Yeah I know the money is good. We just got laid off where I’m at and where I was making good money. I really wanted to go over to ups but not sleeper teams and now that’s the only thing open.
Take it bro. Some guys work here 40 years, just to get into sleepers!