Slushy Icy Treat

542thruNthru

My last stop of the day…….

View attachment 366736

…..as I was dropping my cooler and backpack off at my personal vehicle before noon.

We were told to bring it in due to poor driving conditions. I was already half way back when I received the message in the DIAD. Others that waited for permission to be safe got bogged down or stuck behind accidents. NEVER wait for UPS to decide for you. It will usually be too late.
This is why the west has a better pension. We don't quit when it starts to get tough ;)

Overpaid Union Thug

A whole 5 inches? How do you survive?
This is why the west has a better pension. We don't quit when it starts to get tough ;)
Lots of people on my route (the area in general) are from areas of the country that get much more snow than the this area. And many of them got bogged down in the street or ended up in a ditch today. Happens every time we get this kind of participation. It’s a humility check for our local yanks. It’s not the same ole snow. Skill helps but no one is a pro in this mess.

wheres the shiner?
16415158543928952554087181319413.jpg

542thruNthru

Don't be jealous because you can't find the in your neighborhood
And also don't be jealous because you can't have a snow beer

If you had one you would understand
We have these new fangled things called refrigerators and coolers out west. Some day they may make it out east. I doubt it though because that place sucks.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not necessarily coming to their defense but the streets are so narrow and full of parked cars here you'd have to walk for miles with even a speck of snow or ice.