Slushy Icy Treat

A snow beer?

What is this a Hallmark Christmas special?
16415199377802003841744503760962.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My last stop of the day…….

View attachment 366736

…..as I was dropping my cooler and backpack off at my personal vehicle before noon.

We were told to bring it in due to poor driving conditions. I was already half way back when I received the message in the DIAD. Others that waited for permission to be safe got bogged down or stuck behind accidents. NEVER wait for UPS to decide for you. It will usually be too late.
Work as directed. If you are stuck out there, you are on the clock.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have these new fangled things called refrigerators and coolers out west. Some day they may make it out east. I doubt it though because that place sucks.
They don’t get that drinking a beer on a beach with Californian hotties bouncing all around you almost falling out of their bikini top beats a snow beer ANY day of the week…

35years

Gravy route
5 inches of slushy snow...Oh no, nobody can drive in this.😆

Blizzards. Freezing rain glazed dirt roads. 2+ foot snow storms. Never called off until the governor closes the roads.

None of our package drivers shuts it down themselves. You learn by driving in it, not quitting.

5 inches?
Just let it fishtail and drift. As long as you know how to correct and keep momentum, 5 inches is nothing.

rod

Retired 22 years
This isn’t the old days when they would send out the mule team to pull you out of a ditch…
"They" never helped us at all. "We" would flag down someone or walk to a farm (NO CELL PHONES) and get a 4 X4 or tractor to pull us out. We were smart enough to take care of ourselves and didn't have to have someone holding our hands 24 / 7.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"They" never helped us at all. "We" would flag down someone or walk to a farm (NO CELL PHONES) and get a 4 X4 or tractor to pull us out. We were smart enough to take care of ourselves and didn't have to have someone holding our hands 24 / 7.
Yep.. and more importantly you were able to make a damn decision which everyone is afraid to do now including most mgt..