SNEAKY PLAN TO TAX YOU PER MILE YOU DRIVE HIDDEN IN INFRASTRUCTURE BILL!

wilberforce15

Fun fact, last year Tesla got so swamped with orders that production couldn't keep up.

Used Tesla's were going for more than new Teslas, because you could get the used one without waiting.

wilberforce15

Well, I've done enough educating here.

There is a reason that Tesla is barely over ten years old and valued at more than the rest of the auto industry combined or also 5x the market cap of UPS.

The market knows what's coming and the absolute dominant position Tesla is in. The boomer hall of fame here doesn't get it. But that's fine.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

There is a reason that Tesla is barely over ten years old and valued at more than the rest of the auto industry combined or also 5x the market cap of UPS.

The market knows what's coming and the absolute dominant position Tesla is in. The boomer hall of fame here doesn't get it. But that's fine.
Duped…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Now you're just being silly.
Tesla's valuation is not because of their cars.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Sure it does. Leno drove one. It hasn't reached mass production. Tesla is turning a forest into a mass factory in like a year and then making 6 figures of them. Be patient. Almost there.
Musk has said it would cost 1 million dollars to build a single cybertruck today.

wilberforce15

Now you're just being silly.
Tesla's valuation is not because of their cars.
Since this is about stocks and not Tesla the company, I'll jump back in.

The valuation requires Tesla to be the world's biggest automaker... As a side business. But it's not an optional side business. They require tens of millions of cars on the road to have the data and ability to do higher margin stuff like robotaxis and rent out Dojo. That means tens of millions of cars have to be produced and sold. The market is counting that as a given.

vantexan

Where's all the silver coming from to build all of those electric cars?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1628888305948.png

All the Teslas in Hope, B.C., in line waiting 2.5 hours for a charger to continue on to Vancouver.
"Hey....my time is valuable"... :rofl: :rofl:
"Look how much time you'll save by not waiting to fill your tank at the gas pump"...:rofl::rofl:

Itismeman

As someone said above, the gas tax is the first "tax per mile" introduced by our government. However, EVs don't pay for gas, so they don't pay this damn tax. That's why the government decided to adopt another tax that would include EVs. Honestly, I feel like they will start taxing us for breathing and all this sort of stuff. It's turning into some absurd situations, and the IRS should also understand that. I think more and more people will start using generators like Paystub Generator | Paystub Creator - PayStubCreator to get fake paystubs and declare a fake income.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Since Tesla's are so popular, time to stop all government subsidies.
Tickle me Elmo’s we’re popular and some people waited for hours and spent big bucks for them.
I wonder if they then came on a forum and went on and on and on about how great they were???
Like trying to find Anyone to agree with them…
LOL