Snow flake moments

trickpony1

You sure about that? I was under the impression that OSHA leaves workplace smoking regulation up to the states.

The state I live in has laws regarding not smoking in a shared work area.

If the stench of secondhand (or third hand) smoke in your tractor bothers you, get a note from your doctor saying you have vasomotor rhinitis and you can't be in areas of secondhand (or third hand) stench (smoke).

They have to accomodate you and, yes, I've seen it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Police: Woman followed then threatened Congressman David Kustoff

WEAKELY COUNTY, Tenn. — A woman was arrested after reportedly following Congressman David Kustoff Office: Representative (R-TN 8th District) and then threatening him.

Police say Wendi Wright, 35, of Obion County followed a car down Highway 45 Monday afternoon.

Inside the car were Congressman Kustoff and aide Marianne Dunavant.

Wright reportedly followed the car after it left a town hall on the UT Martin campus.

A police report states Kustoff and Dunavant felt they were in danger of being forced off the road.

When they pulled into the driveway of someone they know, Wright reportedly ran to the car and screamed while banging on the car and reaching in.

She then reportedly blocked the car until police were called and she ran away.

She was identified after posting details of the encounter on Facebook, according to the release.

Obion County deputies located her and took her into custody on the Weakley County arrest warrant.

She is charged with felony reckless endangerment.

Wright is free on $1,000 bond. She is scheduled to be arraigned May 15 in Weakley County General Sessions Court.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WATCH: Portland Woman Freaks Out Over Confederate Flag in Store, Gets Called ‘Liberal B*tch’ By Employee

A Portland woman walked into a local liquidation store with two toddlers and began filming and going off on the staff about why they had “hate flags” in the store (in fact the store had Confederate flag rugs for sale, hanging on the wall).

One guy in the store who identified himself as Mexican responded saying the flag is not a hate symbol and to “read your history.”

Another man who later identified himself as an employee, flipped off her camera and said, “Bye bitch. Get your kids out of here.”

“Yeah look at this liberal whiny bitch here,” he continued. “Hillary supporter? Bernie supporter? Which one did you vote for that lost. Is that why you’re in a bad mood?”

The situation devolves when the woman, Heather Franklin, 33, leaves the store and goes to her car. The employee followers her out and they have a tense, but stupid standoff in the parking lot.
Franklin keeps asking him to leave so she can get out of the parking lot, but the employee is standing about 50 feet away, not obstructing her exit. The employee makes things worse by yelling at her to get out and taking a steps forward every few seconds.

Franklin eventually breaks down in tears, alleging the employee had “assaulted” her.

According to The Oregonian, the CEO of the store, Everyday Deals Extreme, has discontinued ordering the Confederate rugs and plans to discipline the employees involved in the incident, although he has not decided the correct punishment yet.

It will be fine

WATCH: Portland Woman Freaks Out Over Confederate Flag in Store, Gets Called ‘Liberal B*tch’ By Employee

A Portland woman walked into a local liquidation store with two toddlers and began filming and going off on the staff about why they had “hate flags” in the store (in fact the store had Confederate flag rugs for sale, hanging on the wall).

One guy in the store who identified himself as Mexican responded saying the flag is not a hate symbol and to “read your history.”

Another man who later identified himself as an employee, flipped off her camera and said, “Bye bitch. Get your kids out of here.”

“Yeah look at this liberal whiny bitch here,” he continued. “Hillary supporter? Bernie supporter? Which one did you vote for that lost. Is that why you’re in a bad mood?”

The situation devolves when the woman, Heather Franklin, 33, leaves the store and goes to her car. The employee followers her out and they have a tense, but stupid standoff in the parking lot.
Franklin keeps asking him to leave so she can get out of the parking lot, but the employee is standing about 50 feet away, not obstructing her exit. The employee makes things worse by yelling at her to get out and taking a steps forward every few seconds.

Franklin eventually breaks down in tears, alleging the employee had “assaulted” her.

According to The Oregonian, the CEO of the store, Everyday Deals Extreme, has discontinued ordering the Confederate rugs and plans to discipline the employees involved in the incident, although he has not decided the correct punishment yet.
Bringing up who lost while proudly displaying confederate flags, not the sharpest tools in the shed.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Fights over Trump drive couples, especially millennials, to split up

Couples are fighting over President Trump more than ever, and many are turning to divorce court to get out of their politically ravaged marriages.

New data from Wakefield Research found that one in 10 couples, married and not, have ended their relationships in a battle over political differences. For younger millennials, it's 22 percent.

In fact, 24 percent of Americans in a relationship or married and 42 percent of millennials told the survey that "since President Trump was elected, they and their partner have disagreed or argued about politics more than ever."
Thankfully my wife agrees when I say "how in the hell did this happen?"

newfie

Ridiculous, no respect for all the people who died fighting for my freedom to hotbox my car with cigars while my baby peacefully sleeps in the backseat. What is the this country coming to?

its your fault. as a good liberal you should have aborted the baby hours before its birth.