Snow flake moments

newfie

upload_2017-11-25_13-51-23.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Newfie writes "making excuses for Clinton again I see. Nafta will be a knife in Hillary's fat behind."

When did you become a liberal?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“I Am So Sick of White Guys: The Coloring Book Experience.”

“Each image is accompanied by witty, sarcastic and sometimes even snarky comments that just might be the elixir you need to help you cope with what is happening to the greatest democracy the world has ever known."

The authors are Jim Corbett and Tim Jones, who happen to be a couple of white guys. Corbett, a law librarian who lives in the Seattle area, described himself as “just a concerned citizen” in an interview with USA Today.

Recalling the inspiration behind the book, he told the paper, “It came completely out of me screaming at my TV, and the way the GOP is taking the country off in a totally different direction.”

The 61-page book includes images that satirize what the authors see as controversial policies and politicians. Readers can color images of Trump and pictures that represent freedom of speech, Russia-collusion theories, the Ku Klux Klan and football-player protests, according to USA Today.

The coloring book appears to be polarizing, according to reader reviews, with 52 percent of Amazon customers giving it one star and 48 percent giving it five. Nobody rated it anything in between.

The authors state they are donating 10 percent of the profits to the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center.