So long Big Brown!

Re-Raise

The customer was not home when I DR’d my last stop, but I did pull the PAL label off of the box to keep as a souvenier.
Congrats Sober!

You’ve always been one of my favorite people on here. I have pretty much agreed with everything I’ve seen you post over the 15yrs I’ve been on this site.

I remember when you guys were clobbered with snow one year and struggling to play catch up. You’ll NEVER have to worry about that again

I’ve been retired a little over a year now and it is great! Every week seems like the start of a vacation week. Your days belong to you now.

And they really do deposit a check in your account the first of the month!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Congratulations, brother! 35 years of sweat, blood, and tears. May you have many years of collecting pension checks, god knows you’ve earned it.

All good things must end, and so too has my 35 year career at UPS. Part of me will miss the job, the customers, and most of all the dogs. But the heat, the dust, the heavy irregs, the sore back and the forced stupidity of ORION are now officially a thing of the past. After picking up and delivering close to 4 million packages during my time here, it was a surreal feeling to deliver the final one. Adios!View attachment 382080View attachment 382081View attachment 382082View attachment 382083
Congratulations brother.

Up In Smoke

Congrats. I hope you have a long and healthy retirement. We just had a 42 year retirement last week and the company did nothing close to what they did for you. I believe it's in the center manager's hands when it comes to spending money and some will just not do it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Welcome to the club!
Do what you want, when you want, at the speed you want, and how you want!
Or.... Don't do a thing! (the check still finds it's way to you)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
All good things must end, and so too has my 35 year career at UPS. Part of me will miss the job, the customers, and most of all the dogs. But the heat, the dust, the heavy irregs, the sore back and the forced stupidity of ORION are now officially a thing of the past. After picking up and delivering close to 4 million packages during my time here, it was a surreal feeling to deliver the final one. Adios!View attachment 382080View attachment 382081View attachment 382082View attachment 382083
How come nobody is there eating the cake

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Congrats. I hope you have a long and healthy retirement. We just had a 42 year retirement last week and the company did nothing close to what they did for you. I believe it's in the center manager's hands when it comes to spending money and some will just not do it.
Yep because mangement don't know how to treat people anymore, just numbers

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Sweet Jesus....

You guys act like the Pope is retiring.

:biggrin:

I'll give credit, where credit is due.

@soberups Has always been a wealth of knowledge.

New drivers.... pay attention.