So long Big Brown!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations on a long successful career and a well-earned retirement. It is great to sleep late and try to think of something to do during the day. Now you have plenty of time to travel, take up a hobby, or volunteer to do something you love to do. I have always enjoyed your posts, you gave great advice for a difficult job. I miss my customers and some of my co-workers, that's about it. Enjoy yourself, you have earned it!

rod

Retired 22 years
I still go to the dentist in the little town I delivered to for 25 years of my 30. My long time dentist retired a few years ago but I still go to his old business. While in that town I usually stick my head in a few doors of my old favorite customers. A few are still running their businesses but most have retired and their kids took over. If you miss your customers --go visit them.

Over70irregs

All good things must end, and so too has my 35 year career at UPS. Part of me will miss the job, the customers, and most of all the dogs. But the heat, the dust, the heavy irregs, the sore back and the forced stupidity of ORION are now officially a thing of the past. After picking up and delivering close to 4 million packages during my time here, it was a surreal feeling to deliver the final one. Adios!View attachment 382080View attachment 382081View attachment 382082View attachment 382083
Wow. On your own terms sir. Congrats

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
All good things must end, and so too has my 35 year career at UPS. Part of me will miss the job, the customers, and most of all the dogs. But the heat, the dust, the heavy irregs, the sore back and the forced stupidity of ORION are now officially a thing of the past. After picking up and delivering close to 4 million packages during my time here, it was a surreal feeling to deliver the final one. Adios!View attachment 382080View attachment 382081View attachment 382082View attachment 382083
Can u come back and help us out this peak?

chicken alfredo

Flowers look like they’re for a freakin funeral