SOCIAL MEDIA GIANTS OPPRESSING THE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF AMERICANS

bacha29

you didnt say that while the dems were running all those fake investigations on Trump. Now you're suddenly arguing that its a waste of time to do the same to debauchery biden
The investigation will go wherever the evidence leads them. Perhaps it will go someplace or it could be like Benghazi . And when Hillary Clinton pointed to the fact that GOP led sequestration resulted in her budget getting cut 40% resulting in fewer security personnel Trey Gowdy didn't whether to poop or go blind.

vantexan

Lol what are you talking about? Have I said any thing positive or negative about hunter biden? I have no idea about his business acumen and I don’t care, he use his dad’s name to gain success, the same way donald trump used his dad’s name and money for success. the conspiracy was the part about China and Taiwan and potus Biden’s actions.
Trump used the money his dad gave him to build a business empire. Hunter hasn't done anything but collect money from governments, corporations, and individuals interested in what Hunter's dad could do for them. And he distributed that money to members of his family including his father. You can't legally peddle influence. And there are very good reasons why. Show me one legitimate business operated by Hunter. Just one.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Suppression of Free Speech - Energizer Trumpy Bear

Trump Energizer Facebook and Twitter Batteries.jpg