SOCIAL MEDIA GIANTS OPPRESSING THE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF AMERICANS

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The “buried” hunter biden story is not credible because the man who wrote the article says it’s not credible and wouldn’t attach his name to it. Yet republicans are upset because the media and big tech buried the story, but if the story was reported accurately that the man who wrote the article wouldn’t attach his name to the article because he doesn’t believe it, that would render the impact of the article to nothing. yet republicans are angry it wasn’t widely reported in their delusional opinion.
You're delusional.
The story was blocked.
It has been proven to be accurate.
That is a fact.

bacha29

Meanwhile info from the laptop has been released.
But is it sufficient to pursue the matter further? The people in power today in power have all got something on one other. The problem is does it rise to the level of prosecution? You can't go running to a grand jury equipped with nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theories. The Rudy Guiliani debacle taught us that. And did you hear that Trump has instructed his staff NOT to pay Rudy's legal bills. Something Trump has long since been known to do as in 3500 law suits claiming non payment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is how delusional Republican voters have become they are hyping a story that was deemed not credible from the person who wrote the article he wouldn’t attach his name to his own work. Lol
This is how delusional Democrat voters have become they are denying a story that was deemed credible by the department of justice. Lol.

refineryworker05

This is how delusional Republican voters have become they are hyping a story that was deemed not credible from the person who wrote the article he wouldn’t attach his name to his own work. Lol
Lol sure. Again no sane person will find a story credible when the person who wrote it doesn’t find it credible. Wouldn’t put his name to it.

55802.jpeg

refineryworker05

Biden hunter? They're all after him, lol!
I have no idea what that means. Here’s all I vaguely know about hunter Biden. He is a lawyer that used his father’s name and connections to get in various businesses, some in Ukraine. his business dealings became the obsession of trump because he saw Biden as a threat, and trump tried to gin up some kind of Ukraine sham investigation against hunter biden, withheld funds from Ukraine until they opened up a sham investigation, trump was whistleblown for that call he released the funds to Ukraine and was impeached by the house and acquitted in the senate, and ever since republicans in general have picked up the hunter Biden Ukraine obsession and there is some kind of fbi investigation into it.

vantexan

I have no idea what that means. Here’s all I vaguely know about hunter Biden. He is a lawyer that used his father’s name and connections to get in various businesses, some in Ukraine. his business dealings became the obsession of trump because he saw Biden as a threat, and trump tried to gin up some kind of Ukraine sham investigation against hunter biden, withheld funds from Ukraine until they opened up a sham investigation, trump was whistleblown for that call he released the funds to Ukraine and was impeached by the house and acquitted in the senate, and ever since republicans in general have picked up the hunter Biden Ukraine obsession and there is some kind of fbi investigation into it.
Hey man, are you incapable of capitalizing Hunter? Hunter Biden is his name. And he was getting paid millions of Dollars with no experience in a number of fields. Admitted in an ABC tv interview that he would probably not have gotten those deals if his name wasn't Biden. Did absolutely nothing to get those millions and his laptop, and former associates, showed that part of that money was going to Joe. They were peddling influence including to the Chinese. The Chinese have a stated goal of reuniting Taiwan with the mainland, by force if necessary. What happens if they invade Taiwan who we've committed to protect? Under Biden most likely nothing because the Chinese have given huge sums of money to his son. Do you think the Chinese don't have recordings of those deals? Biden would be destroyed. Wake up, doesn't matter what party you belong to, compromised is compromised. The reason we have laws against such things and the reason the media went to such lengths to quell the story.

refineryworker05

Hey man, are you incapable of capitalizing Hunter? Hunter Biden is his name. And he was getting paid millions of Dollars with no experience in a number of fields. Admitted in an ABC tv interview that he would probably not have gotten those deals if his name wasn't Biden. Did absolutely nothing to get those millions and his laptop, and former associates, showed that part of that money was going to Joe. They were peddling influence including to the Chinese. The Chinese have a stated goal of reuniting Taiwan with the mainland, by force if necessary. What happens if they invade Taiwan who we've committed to protect? Under Biden most likely nothing because the Chinese have given huge sums of money to his son. Do you think the Chinese don't have recordings of those deals? Biden would be destroyed. Wake up, doesn't matter what party you belong to, compromised is compromised. The reason we have laws against such things and the reason the media went to such lengths to quell the story.
Why do you care if I capitalize hunter biden’s name? I agreed that used his dad’s name. The rest of your post is just an illogical conspiracy theory.

vantexan

Why do you care if I capitalize hunter biden’s name? I agreed that used his dad’s name. The rest of your post is just an illogical conspiracy theory.
How is it illogical? We know Hunter took $1.5 billion from a Chinese bank to fund his newly started 3 man private equity firm, a field he has zero experience in. We know that he was getting $83k a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian oil and gas company which is a field, and country, that he has no experience in. We also know that Hunter has drug abuse problems, was kicked out of the military because of it. Nothing adds up to a competent businessman doing legitimate deals. You constantly rag on Republicans yet tap dance around known issues with major Democrats. That's hypocrisy. Can't take anything you post seriously because you're a one sided hypocrite.

refineryworker05

How is it illogical? We know Hunter took $1.5 billion from a Chinese bank to fund his newly started 3 man private equity firm, a field he has zero experience in. We know that he was getting $83k a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian oil and gas company which is a field, and country, that he has no experience in. We also know that Hunter has drug abuse problems, was kicked out of the military because of it. Nothing adds up to a competent businessman doing legitimate deals. You constantly rag on Republicans yet tap dance around known issues with major Democrats. That's hypocrisy. Can't take anything you post seriously because you're a one sided hypocrite.
Lol what are you talking about? Have I said any thing positive or negative about hunter biden? I have no idea about his business acumen and I don’t care, he use his dad’s name to gain success, the same way donald trump used his dad’s name and money for success. the conspiracy was the part about China and Taiwan and potus Biden’s actions.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I just skimmed an article on Yahoo about Lana Del Rey, fantastic singer. Apparently she has pissed of the PC Posse by speaking her mind and criticizing the WOKE music industry...They would like to cancel her, the only problem is that she happens to have more talent in her little finger than her accusers...

Again lowering the bar with artistic endeavors to accumulate mediocrity because of people’s political opinions that do not conform to the new normal...

Last edited:

newfie

But is it sufficient to pursue the matter further? The people in power today in power have all got something on one other. The problem is does it rise to the level of prosecution? You can't go running to a grand jury equipped with nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theories.

you didnt say that while the dems were running all those fake investigations on Trump. Now you're suddenly arguing that its a waste of time to do the same to debauchery biden