SOCIAL MEDIA GIANTS OPPRESSING THE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF AMERICANS

refineryworker05

To counteract my claim of their delusional conspiracies about social media being out to get republicans, these republicans are touting an article in the ny post in which the person who wrote the article wouldn’t attach his name to because he doesn’t think the article is accurate. Make it make sense. Delusional conspiracies is all republicans have left.

refineryworker05

I didn't ask if they are already regulated.
Do you think Twitter wants to be regulated by the government?
You are asking if they want to be regulated by the government, I’m stating accurately that they are already regulated by the government, whatever the leadership of Twitter may want about being regulated, I have no idea, but since they already are regulated by the government your question is irrelevant

oldngray

nowhere special
They want the regulation 230 protection. Without that they could be held liable for their actions. The problem is when they become a publisher instead of just a platform they should lose that protection.

fishtm2001

Steven Calabresi co-founder of the Federalist Society, wrote in the New York Times that Trump should be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate to keep him from ever again seeking office. Man, cats and dogs sleeping together!

refineryworker05

I read an article in politico written by Ben Shapiro about why more republicans didn’t vote to impeach trump, but in the article he cites the suppressed story by the NY post about Hunter Biden, lol just delusional.
the man who wrote the article in question doesn’t believe it so he wouldn’t attach his name to it. So how will that story matter to anyone if it is reported accurately?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I read an article in politico written by Ben Shapiro about why more republicans didn’t vote to impeach trump, but in the article he cites the suppressed story by the NY post about Hunter Biden, lol just delusional.
the man who wrote the article in question doesn’t believe it so he wouldn’t attach his name to it. So how will that story matter to anyone if it is reported accurately?
Wrong.

bacha29

what are you talking about? I searched hunter Biden’s name in a simple google search, the first search page results are reporting from CNN, ny post, nbc news, ap news, politico, Fox News, bbc.com, Washington post, CNBC, New York Times, the New Yorker, Wall Street journal, Chicago tribune. All of them are about Ukraine and or the fbi probe into Ukraine, the idea that hunter Biden has been hidden is just pure fantasyland conspiracy bs. Every discussion with republican voters about American society runs into the republican voter delusion problem.
A press release from DOJ made it abundantly clear the Hunter Biden investigation was in their words "paused" until after the election in the interest of keeping the election fair and secure. ..... Well, at least they tried to get through to the cluckers but they only believe what conspiracy theorists want them to believe.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Even the Chinese are saying it’s wrong. That says a lot.
1610682534476.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A press release from DOJ made it abundantly clear the Hunter Biden investigation was in their words "paused" until after the election in the interest of keeping the election fair and secure. ..... Well, at least they tried to get through to the cluckers but they only believe what conspiracy theorists want them to believe.
So which is it, a valid investigation into the Biden family's corruption, or a conspiracy theory.

Get your narrative straight leftie.

refineryworker05

The “buried” hunter biden story is not credible because the man who wrote the article says it’s not credible and wouldn’t attach his name to it. Yet republicans are upset because the media and big tech buried the story, but if the story was reported accurately that the man who wrote the article wouldn’t attach his name to the article because he doesn’t believe it, that would render the impact of the article to nothing. yet republicans are angry it wasn’t widely reported in their delusional opinion.

vantexan

The “buried” hunter biden story is not credible because the man who wrote the article says it’s not credible and wouldn’t attach his name to it. Yet republicans are upset because the media and big tech buried the story, but if the story was reported accurately that the man who wrote the article wouldn’t attach his name to the article because he doesn’t believe it, that would render the impact of the article to nothing. yet republicans are angry it wasn’t widely reported in their delusional opinion.
Meanwhile info from the laptop has been released.