SOCKS

joedirt19

I was told i am not allowed to wear ups knee high socks to cover my lower leg tatoo while wearing shorts. The same center manager told another driver that his socks were too low to see above his boot...in both cases brown ups socks with ups shield were being worn..suggestions??..and dont tell me wear pants.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
I was told i am not allowed to wear ups knee high socks to cover my lower leg tatoo while wearing shorts. The same center manager told another driver that his socks were too low to see above his boot...in both cases brown ups socks with ups shield were being worn..suggestions??..and dont tell me wear pants.

Do what the center manager tells you.

Future

Victory Ride
Wear pants.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
06AA7951-0105-4B47-B1B7-367DB468BDC9.jpeg

These should do the trick

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

Is your lower leg tattoo something offensive? Maybe it's just my center manager (who worries about number and nothing else) but we have a few guys with leg tattoos that no one ever has said anything to about covering up while in shorts.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

File a grievance.

The company policies are different all over the country.

"UPS Dogs" on FaceBook or Instagram.... has all kinds of pics of drivers with

multiple tats, including full-sleeves and neck tats.