Something to piss me off?

Mike Hawk

Thats proper procedure for all preloaders loading with PAS.
At my center they discourage it, when the plan changes the send agains can change truck, so one box can have 2 different truck numbers on it in two different places, hello misload. A good loader will check the dates on his send agains, but then again we don't really have many good loaders, one loader had 11 misloads on Friday, loading 3 trucks at about 120 PPH.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
At my center they discourage it, when the plan changes the send agains can change truck, so one box can have 2 different truck numbers on it in two different places, hello misload. A good loader will check the dates on his send agains, but then again we don't really have many good loaders, one loader had 11 misloads on Friday, loading 3 trucks at about 120 PPH.

must have been your pre-loader

Mike Hawk

They just learn they can get away with sitting on cardboard thrones all day and MGT doesn't care. Used to be just one guy, but now the plague has spread to all of them.

thebrownbox

well here is a little twist... Today I came in and saw I had two.. However one was because of a move to another truck in which no one told me and it was a stop which is always on this truck to an optical vision place....

I spent 10 min making small marks on the packages so I will know what is what...

The only thing I can see about getting salted is the stupid letters from another belt... someone must of just threw it in the car and I was so busy loading the mall truck by the time I finally got to the other car that's when I was told about the 4 letters.... and I'm looking puzzled at the shop steward because I know I never pulled them off the belt...

Also... What is taking up time now is the primary sending open boxes down the belts now... Or 135Lb boxes...

MiamiUPS

Preload Soldier
It's alright. I got approached this week for an air that was "found in load". When they brought the tracking label to me...the 1 was circled. I told them it's obvious I knew it was an air. My supe agreed and had me sign anyway. I said "dont you think maybe the driver forgot to deliver it and blamed it on me?" Either way I lost. No big deal. Nobodys perfect.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's alright. I got approached this week for an air that was "found in load". When they brought the tracking label to me...the 1 was circled. I told them it's obvious I knew it was an air. My supe agreed and had me sign anyway. I said "dont you think maybe the driver forgot to deliver it and blamed it on me?" Either way I lost. No big deal. Nobodys perfect.

No big deal, unless you are waiting to close on your house and the paperwork for the closing is still on the truck.

No big deal, unless you are at the doctor and the test results that he needs for this appointment are still on the truck.

No big deal, unless you are waiting to register your brand new Prius and the paperwork from the dealership is still on the truck.

No big deal, unless you are on death row and the pardon from the governor is still on the truck.

BTW, I assume that the sup showed you a photocopy of the tracking label and not the actual label as the driver delivered it but it was late due to "found in load". To be fair, the driver should have gone through EDD before leaving the bldg to make sure that he had all of his NDA so he should share part of the blame.