Son is a new hire PT, when does he get medical?

over9five

Staff member
Wow......what was that feeling I just had?
I think I just felt bad for a second!

Phew,it's gone now.

Actually, I feel the world is falling into decay, and I must speak out. People MUST start taking responsibility for their actions. You can't just knock up a girl and say, "Oh well, sorry about that. Good luck with the kids!".
You take responsibility for your actions. You marry the girl, and you give your wife and kids THE BEST YOU HAVE! CHILDREN NEED BOTH PARENTS AT HOME TOGETHER. Don't cry about "not being able to get along". Be a man. Make it work.

JustAnotherBody

This kid is not saying 'sorry about that good luck with the kids either' hes working two jobs to provide them with money and insurance....

So your saying it would be better if they get married, can not get along and as an example lets say either parent becomes a alcoholic who is unwillng to deal with their problems....

Its still in the best intrest of the children for him or her to stay with the other and expose the child to a toxic relationship?

How about if Joe Schmoos wife catches him fondling the kids? It's probably in the best intrest of the kids that they do stay together.

Yah in a ideal world kids will have two caring responsible loving parents who live together but unfortunatly thats not how things work out anymore. And just because two parents are not married doesnt mean they still cant be caring responsible loving parents.

Thank god you deliver packages and don't counsel people.

Sorry America isn't Mayberry anymore. Times have changed unfortunately.

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
over9five:
I am in the same exact situation as this guy's boy is in.
For you to come in here and push your beliefs on someone else is outrageous. I am not a religious man, therefore I(as in me, myself) choose not to wed. This doesn't mean I choose to be a bad parent. A wedding is solely based upon religion, christianity to be exact. This religion is and has been since the beginning of time, the most corrupt organization on the planet. More so than UPS and Teamsters combined.
So, I urge you, please do not push your beliefs on people. We each have our own sets of beliefs and morals. This is America, isn't it?

over9five

Staff member
"This is America, isn't it?"

Yes it is. And in America we can state our opinions. My opinion is:

1: Have the sense to use a condom, or:

2: Be a good man (or woman), and do the right thing. Get married, and give your children the family life they deserve. "We can't get along" is just a selfish excuse to get out of doing the right thing. You got along just fine when you were knocking her up!

Look at all the trouble many children of broken homes get into. Children NEED two full-time parents. Men (and women) NEED to take responsibility for their children. NOT just financially.

Sorry, I won't apologize for not being politically correct, and I won't apologize for my pro-family views.

I am not a religious man either, but I think I'm a good man.

"Times have changed unfortunately."

I know. That echoes my statement of a world in decay. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it, or ignore it. This is America, isn't it?

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
"This is America, isn't it?"

Though I may disagree with your opinion, over9five. I will fight to the death for you to be able to express it. This is America, isn't it?

JustAnotherBody

>>>1: Have the sense to use a condom, or:
Because yes condoms are guarantted 100% effective 100% of the time!

>>>2: Be a good man (or woman), and do the right thing. Get married, and give your children the family life they deserve. "We can't get along" is just a selfish excuse to get out of doing the right thing. You got along just fine when you were knocking her up!

What happens when your son rapes a girl and gets her pregnant Over9Five. Should she marry him so the kid has two parents?

>>Look at all the trouble many children of broken homes get into. Children NEED two full-time parents. Men (and women) NEED to take responsibility for their children. NOT just financially.

I didnt know they got the internet in CAVES. your views are so ridiculous. You are dumb. You probly smell. go to hell.

Sorry, I won't apologize for not being politically correct, and I won't apologize for my pro-family views.

I am not a religious man either, but I think I'm a good man.

"Times have changed unfortunately."

I know. That echoes my statement of a world in decay. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it, or ignore it. This is America, isn't it?[/quote]

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
Also, I plan on being there not only for my child but my child's mother as well. Thick and thin. Not only will I be there financially but spiritually, mentally, and physically too. I do not need to wed for this to happen, nor do I love either of them any less. I too consider myself a good man.
It sounds to me as if this fella's son feels and acts in a parallel manner.

over9five

Staff member
OK, y'all, now you know one of my peeves. It bothers me BIG TIME when men get a woman pregnant and then (basicly) abandon them. Sending a child support check instead of being there full time is still abandonment.

Ctoth is not such a man. His last post was proof of that. And he's right. You don't have to be married to be a family. He has my greatest respect.

And Justanotherbody, I don't care if a condom doesn't work. Don't blame the condom! The result is a child that needs to be raised by two parents.
Also, I didn't know the original posters son was a rapist. (How do you know this?) No, I don't think they should get married, he should go to prison.

So all, Forgive me my rant!

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
OK, y'all, now you know one of my peeves. It bothers me BIG TIME when men get a woman pregnant and then (basicly) abandon them. Sending a child support check instead of being there full time is still abandonment.

Ctoth is not such a man. His last post was proof of that. And he's right. You don't have to be married to be a family. He has my greatest respect.

And Justanotherbody, I don't care if a condom doesn't work. Don't blame the condom! The result is a child that needs to be raised by two parents.
Also, I didn't know the original posters son was a rapist. (How do you know this?) No, I don't think they should get married, he should go to prison.

So all, Forgive me my rant!
Thanks man. With this post you have gained my respect also.

air_upser

Also in regard to insurance, isn't there an exception for a "pre-existing" condition? I had a friend(not UPS) who married his pregnant girlfriend. The insurance didn't kick in until the baby was born. It didn't cover the pre-natal care or delivery, but after that, everything was covered. Not sure if UPS is the same way, but that's something your son may also need to look into.

tieguy

Banned
over9five .. i used to think u were funny. now i hope someone does the right thing and kicks your the crap out of your smart ass. then u can explain to your kids how someone did the right thing to you..... some comments u need to keep to yourself.

LOL, Seeing this point made a little too much. we are on a message board. thats one place you're not supposed to keep your opinions to yourself.

dillweed

Best way for him to get the right answer is to call the insurance company. If they haven't already given him the info, have him ask for some paperwork with a phone number. No one at my center had an answer when I started but the insurance company sure did. dw