Sooo I did something bad

simplebob

Today was a very bad day, 13 hour day. No excuses for what I did though. I had 18 misloads. 18. Found them just stuck in my 5 shelf. Didnt send any of them in. I took them all off my truck and stuck them in the clerks send again pile.
I did a very bad thing. What are they chances they will check the cameras or really dig to see who did this? At the time I didn't care but now I'm worried sick.
I should have sent them in and sheeted them. Take this as a lesson.

542thruNthru

Today was a very bad day, 13 hour day. No excuses for what I did though. I had 18 misloads. 18. Found them just stuck in my 5 shelf. Didnt send any of them in. I took them all off my truck and stuck them in the clerks send again pile.
I did a very bad thing. What are they chances they will check the cameras or really dig to see who did this? At the time I didn't care but now I'm worried sick.
You'll be fine.

Always remember though. It's not worth your job to do those kinds of things. It's easy to become a habit and that's when management starts scanning your whole truck or deliberately putting misloads on your truck to catch you.

Remember, you get paid by the hour. Also it's not like they would have made you deliver those 18 misloads. You can't work more than 14 hours.

So learn your lesson and send your misloads in and cover your A*

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Take this as a lesson? Doesn’t seem like you’ve learned your lesson yet. Enjoy your time off.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Right now it doesn’t matter what I do because my brand new board doesn’t communicate to the center. 🙂

Only thing I can’t stand is when I get back I get all the messages they’ve sent through the day at once. It’s even funnier when I get an on demand.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You might be OK or they might FIRE you. This is exactly why they have been jamming preload scanning telematics so hard down everyone's throats. 18 (or probably closer to 16) packages will have had a scan going into the car but no delivery. That will pop up in their system like Christmas lights and could warrant investigation.

Definitely should have sent 19 messages, 1 for each misload, 1 for not finishing your deliveries in 14 hours. Then let the night sort or even your stinking preloader pull the mess out.

Last edited:

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
No mystery here why you chose the name simple bob. People like you make me sick. I bet you still expect to be paid accordingly for the “job” you did. Granted ups drivers can be treated very poorly from the higher ups with the work that gets thrown on us, but it not our job to hire people to effectively complete The amount of volume that’s here. We are expected to send misloads in and ATTEMPT said misloads given that we wont violate DOT.

You do know that we deliver medical supplies right? You wanna cut corners, go work at burger king and skimp out on some fries and onion rings.

quad decade guy

You'll be fine.

Always remember though. It's not worth your job to do those kinds of things. It's easy to become a habit and that's when management starts scanning your whole truck or deliberately putting misloads on your truck to catch you.

Remember, you get paid by the hour. Also it's not like they would have made you deliver those 18 misloads. You can't work more than 14 hours.

So learn your lesson and send your misloads in and cover your A*
Or not.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You deserve to be punished
1606059467900.gif

Est.1998

1606059747893.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

You actually deserve to get fired. But without a witness or willingness to grab the camera footage you’ll only be questioned about it. If anything at all. Karma will prevail. Next summer (if you’re still employees at UPS) when you are digging through that metal oven, and sweating bullets trying to find your next stop, just stop for a second and remind yourself that you too refused to send in misloads.

Scan everything and ASAP. Don’t wait until you get back to the center. Scan as a misload as soon as you find them and then immediately sheet as missed. That way your ass is covered should you be told to bring them back or if management comes and retrieves them and attempts to hide them.

watdaflock?

lol You must have one of the new-hire preloaders.

Yolo

Were they Monday packages on a Saturday car? If so then it's not that big of a deal. They will be put in the right car Monday morning.